The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Aru x jayapura gtp "Meissa"

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fezza Posted - 20/08/2012 : 21:39:47
Here s/he is;

Being a little camera shy tonight, but you can expect that after the trip home.

I still can't believe I've got him/her (further referred to as it) its currently sat perched, just like a normal chondro that I've been looking at for years, except its in my snake room
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ajokocha Posted - 04/09/2012 : 08:11:40
Wow! Absolutely stunning!
Fezza Posted - 04/09/2012 : 08:01:28
Thanks Johnny, I'm generally lucky with all my snakes. None of them are real @rs£holes

I've ticked off the chondro holy trinity so far, he's fed no probs, pooped fine (in the water bowl no less) and shed last night.

At the risk of jinxing the whole thing, so far I reckon green tree pythons are just as easy, if not easier to keep than royals

Time will tell I guess
jonnyc1988 Posted - 04/09/2012 : 06:01:52
That is nothing like the GTPs ive seen. Ive seen my mate handle 2 different ones, and they've both been absolute nightmares. Just constantly striking and moving really fast. You want to handle that regularly and see if it stays that tame. Awesome snake, im very jealous.
Fezza Posted - 25/08/2012 : 20:15:47
Baobab Posted - 25/08/2012 : 20:12:26
He's absolutely stunning Fezza. Would love one, but as I see from your photos, they just can't be handled.
Fezza Posted - 25/08/2012 : 19:51:03
Remember all, you can't handle green tree pythons they're to snappy! Especially the babies.......

Just like a little puppy
BlueDragon Posted - 21/08/2012 : 08:16:06
Aww, he's really pretty. The patterns are interesting. He's got a lovely cute baby face too ; )
chrisc Posted - 21/08/2012 : 05:42:37
he/she's gorgeous
Fezza Posted - 21/08/2012 : 05:38:51
Thanks all

I still keep going into the room to see if he's actually there

He's a feeding monster tbf, the breeder sent over the feed card late last night and from the get go its enough to put most royals to shame! The breeder fed him a fluff last night before I took him home. He constricted it all the way back up the m40, for an hour til I got him home, then finished it once we stopped moving!!!

I'm tentatively calling Meissa a "him" due to his narrow head shape, the sire was a cb09 jayapura who also has quite a narrow head structure. I did say it was tentative

Also as an added bonus, he's started to show signs of colour change already on the nose ( you can just see it in the pics).

Right I'm off to have another look
Cookie Posted - 20/08/2012 : 23:32:06
Aww so jealous lol... would love one of em dudes, stunning!
jebus Posted - 20/08/2012 : 22:24:13
Fliping class dude, really lovely colours!
Baobab Posted - 20/08/2012 : 21:57:15
Its a beauty alright. Congratulations on your new addition.
blackskull Posted - 20/08/2012 : 21:41:32
very very nice

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000