The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Crestie alert!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 11/10/2012 : 16:01:57

Just thought it was about time for an update on Charlie my little sticky footed thing :) growing well now after a very slow start for feeding!

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lotabob Posted - 15/10/2012 : 19:03:45
Oh yeah I would say she is a she from a mile off. Is she a pin stripe? She looks very much like she is. I had real problems getting Harley to eat anything but bugs, I was actually feeding the bugs the Gecko diet and putting dollops of food on his nose. As a last resort I gave him 1 cricket very lightly dusted in Nutrobal (I don't overly recommend it as its very difficult to calculate the dosage with such a small animal) and then he started eating the Gecko Diet and grew all in one go to his slightly smaller than the average size male Crestie. I dont think he'll get any bigger.

I'm going to thread jack of sorts stick up my sticky footed one to show the boy bit difference.

Their bulge is visible both sides of the tail from the back

From every other vantage point they are really packing lol.

BlueDragon Posted - 15/10/2012 : 09:21:46
Aww, she's so cute : ) Looks really tame as well.

I love their little feets : 3
acd1984 Posted - 15/10/2012 : 08:28:20
i love cresties they are so cute, glad shes doing well :)
Laws Posted - 14/10/2012 : 22:27:24
thanks mate , yeah we nearly lost her very early this year and it took awhile to start her again . shes only 16 grams , but she stayed tiny for ages . now she is really getting big . ive louped her and cant see any man bits or pores :) She fired up nice a black too for the camera
Lotabob Posted - 14/10/2012 : 20:47:37
Aww she is doing nicely, mine had a slow start to feeding too but oh boy he is making up for it now. She has really lovley markings too.
chrisc Posted - 11/10/2012 : 17:42:59
he is a very pretty crestie

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000