The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Introducing Timothy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JanieW Posted - 25/11/2012 : 19:03:29
Or Tiny Tim

Timmy is in no way a replacement for little Henry, whom I miss and think about every day. This little lad is just a little darling and and is always asking out, and he loves to clumb and entangle himself in my hair.

It was a hard decision whether to get another Hoggie or not, but everytime we walk into that shop he was always the first to want to come out..and so in the end he got his way lol
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Falice Posted - 04/12/2012 : 21:29:48
awww so cute I love hoggies! I really want one especially after today when I went in my local store and they have just got in 3! But I can't afford one at the moment hopefully they will still have them after xmas
JanieW Posted - 01/12/2012 : 20:49:44
yes Johnny lmao..Hoggies are just little bundles of mischief.
Timmy parades every day to come out, then once he gets what he wants he burrows in clothing or in my hair..he climbs lolol
jonnyc1988 Posted - 01/12/2012 : 11:41:07
Why do all your pets get exotic/ fantasy names except your hogs which get Henry and Timmy lol. Is it to do with their character?
JanieW Posted - 25/11/2012 : 23:37:21
Thanks guys, Hoggies are something just a little bit special.

The two snakes I have with the most charactor are Timmy even after just 2 days and Ra, our Beauty Snake:)

When Ra wants out he makes it clear his wishes lol he parades up and down and squeezes his nose hard at the edge of the doors and pushes, if that fails he simply trashes his faun.
I lent him the only moss box his last shed and since then he stays inside with his chin at the doorway..I will have it back..sometime lol
jimmer7 Posted - 25/11/2012 : 23:14:00
Lovely hognose I do like these little snakes so much character.
Lotabob Posted - 25/11/2012 : 22:16:08
Aww nice new snake BUT Henry will turn up eventually. We wont be wandering off out of the warmth into the cold he isn't that daft. lay traps and put down flour you'll soon get either a trapped hoggie or a indication of where he is.
herriotfan Posted - 25/11/2012 : 20:33:37
He's gorgeous, bless him.
JanieW Posted - 25/11/2012 : 20:28:33
I havn't given up, I still hope Henry turns up, but this is an old house, stone walls and newly fitted kitchen. I was in the kitchen when last I knew where he was, then phone rang and in that second my mind wasn't engaged, then when it dawned on me Henry was gone. If I dropped him on the kitchen floor he most likely crept down the plumbing holes, and under the floorboards is bitterly cold..

I need more pics of Timmy, he's tiny but looks chunky is that pic :)
chrisc Posted - 25/11/2012 : 20:12:05
nice little hoggy.
still no sign of the little one then?
dought he will have gone to far plenty of places to stay in a warm house hopefully he will turn up somewhere soon
jbarlow91 Posted - 25/11/2012 : 19:50:05
Cool looking snake. You never know tho give it a couple of weeks and your other one could come back so you will have two lol

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000