The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Godzilla RAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Paulusworm Posted - 05/05/2009 : 15:53:23
This is what will be going into the 6 x 2 x 2 when he outgrows his 3ft. Meet Godzilla

He's REALLY scary
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
chris100575 Posted - 08/05/2009 : 14:03:29
I'd like to see the growth pics, the same for any burms or retics people may have. They're all too big for me to own, but I'd love to see some!
Paulusworm Posted - 07/05/2009 : 09:17:50
quote:
Originally posted by Mulv

Oooo while you're at it do one on the cricket colony lol, I'm getting a beardie soon so that might be useful!

I should have done a step by step guide but it's a bit late now cos it's set up. Here's the link I used as a guide on the dark side:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/772974/how_to_breed_crickets/

Should be a piece of the proverbial. If you want to do a mealworm one as well I've done one for the amphibian site:

http://www.theamphibian.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=104

Locusts look to be easier than crix but you need to provide extra heat and light so that could work out as false economy.
Mulv Posted - 07/05/2009 : 08:07:18
Oooo while you're at it do one on the cricket colony lol, I'm getting a beardie soon so that might be useful!
Lewy Posted - 06/05/2009 : 21:26:35
He's still a gorgeous little fella at the moment - even if he does grow Massiiiive! Will be interesting to see the growth pics!
Paulusworm Posted - 06/05/2009 : 20:11:19
Just another thought. Maybe one of the Burm or Retic keepers on here could do the same? Might result in less of those being put up for rehoming too.
Paulusworm Posted - 06/05/2009 : 16:05:51
I'll try and get some more pics with something to scale and include viv sizes, amount of food, etc. Ball park figures on costs too. Started up a cricket colony today so that should be one less expense to worry about.
Blackecho Posted - 06/05/2009 : 15:42:16
quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

If it's worthwhile I'll post a picture each month to give an illustration of how fast they grow and how big they get. Might serve as a help/deterrant to anyone thinking about adding one to thier collection. I could also post images of my war wounds that I will inevitably get along the way. Let me know what you think please. Worthwhile or waste of time?

Thats a good idea and interesting too.
lee2308 Posted - 06/05/2009 : 13:57:03
anne, ' is feet and " is inches
dazb Posted - 06/05/2009 : 13:04:01
quote:

Definately worthwhile.

I'd love a monitor but won't have one and the size is one of the key factors why not, but some people don't know / choose to ignore this.

Thats why ackies are great...
Paulusworm Posted - 06/05/2009 : 11:28:20
quote:

Definately worthwhile.

I'd love a monitor but won't have one and the size is one of the key factors why not, but some people don't know / choose to ignore this.

That's what I was thinking. I would have loved to have rehomed/rescued but my youngest child is only 2yrs old so couldn't risk it.
Mulv Posted - 06/05/2009 : 11:13:16
Definately worthwhile.

Paulusworm Posted - 06/05/2009 : 10:29:56
If it's worthwhile I'll post a picture each month to give an illustration of how fast they grow and how big they get. Might serve as a help/deterrant to anyone thinking about adding one to thier collection. I could also post images of my war wounds that I will inevitably get along the way. Let me know what you think please. Worthwhile or waste of time?
wolfspirit Posted - 06/05/2009 : 10:06:15
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

I forgot to mention that it was 15' long too.

ha ha ha.......................you wish....

oops
what was 15 inches long?
lee2308 Posted - 06/05/2009 : 09:56:10
I forgot to mention that it was 15' long too.
wolfspirit Posted - 06/05/2009 : 06:58:45
quote:

i was 9 and the ruddy thing jumped onto my face and was clawing at me and whiping me with its tail,it was like something out of a horror film,well thats how i remember it,i was only 9,probly nothing like that.

no nothing like that, you boys always exaggerate....
lee2308 Posted - 05/05/2009 : 20:40:18
i was 9 and the ruddy thing jumped onto my face and was clawing at me and whiping me with its tail,it was like something out of a horror film,well thats how i remember it,i was only 9,probly nothing like that.
Paulusworm Posted - 05/05/2009 : 19:47:49
quote:

very nice but got a fear of lizards since i was attacked by a iguana when i was little,lol

At least your fear is logical. My phobia is needles Godzilla seems to be a softy. Maybe he can help cure you
lee2308 Posted - 05/05/2009 : 19:18:15
very nice but got a fear of lizards since i was attacked by a iguana when i was little,lol
Paulusworm Posted - 05/05/2009 : 18:50:54
quote:
Originally posted by wolfspirit

has he bit you yet?

Not yet but there's still time for temper tantrums .

quote:
Originally posted by matty18714

Is it a Bosc?

Yeah it is. Always wanted a monitor since I was a kid. I won't be buying any more reps for a bit now......honest
matty18714 Posted - 05/05/2009 : 16:59:45
Nice!

Is it a Bosc?

Edit - And im sure I guessed Bosc

Edit 2 - Damn, I said monitor

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000