The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 My Baby Boa Betty

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Simonas Posted - 11/01/2010 : 21:57:30
had her since Nov and she is a May 09 baby
Lovely snake in temperament and looks

19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
python23 Posted - 21/09/2010 : 19:29:27
beautiful snake, not too sure about the rug though, once a blue always a red.
mischang Posted - 15/08/2010 : 21:33:45
thats it stop on Lee i just couldnt find the words lol , no way do people used them as a tool like that ! shame
lee2308 Posted - 15/08/2010 : 14:10:07
grear looking boa,nice choice

quote:
Originally posted by mischang

not that i am judging but i thought cause of the difference in snake diff breeds shouldnt be in contact in case one has a some thing the other breed cant hand etc am stuck for words how to explain !

Your right mischang,boas can carry ibd which can take a very long time for boas to show symptoms but if a royal catches it it can kill it very quickly,some boa breeders use royals as a "canary" to see if ibd is in their boa collection,there for royals and boas should not really be in contact with each other unless a very long quarantine has been done
mischang Posted - 14/08/2010 : 15:55:06
not that i am judging but i thought cause of the difference in snake diff breeds shouldnt be in contact in case one has a some thing the other breed cant hand etc am stuck for words how to explain !
KDRGM Posted - 13/08/2010 : 21:38:30
hey man great looking boa i love these things man i got 2 myself :):)
STICKS Posted - 09/07/2010 : 19:19:43
Hi there how's it going well i have a baby salmon boa 12 weeks old have him in a fern at the mo let him settle in he is a little bit all over the place and a bit quick going to get some scales sat eats well and shed ok got him from a well known dealer in essex will be getting him a new 3ft viv on sun will feed him while i set up he's first home for his first year will keep you posted have a good weekend TTFN. Dave
Simonas Posted - 08/07/2010 : 23:04:22
Sticks.... good luck with your new one, you can see how quick they grow, the boas are great so personable and inquisitive when you handle them

Alanna cheers for kind comment, the royal I sold on Saturday as I only have space for the one and I chose the Boa, was sad to see Royal go but I had no doubts as to whcih to choose. My daughter is great with them, better than my son whos 3 yrs older and won;t touch them
AlannaJohan Posted - 08/07/2010 : 10:29:23
Both snakes look just lovely! And so comfortable with your kid which is a really nice sight :)
STICKS Posted - 07/07/2010 : 16:12:21
Hi there and welcome.your baby looks great and nice pics. i am going to look at some boas thurs hopeing to get a sammon one baby of course any advice would be great thanks will let you know how it go'S TTFN.
Simonas Posted - 05/07/2010 : 20:52:46

GMac Posted - 05/07/2010 : 10:30:06
nice one, growing well then.

quote:
Originally posted by Simonas

Bettys grown a fair bit since these pics

weighed her last night shes 850g and about 4 ft long!!!

beautiful snake I;ve chosen to keep her over the royal as I have to make space for my kids in the house ha

I have been advised n more than one occasion there is boarding schools available nowadays
reptiledanny Posted - 03/07/2010 : 10:42:53
we want more pics plz lol
Simonas Posted - 03/07/2010 : 09:48:58
Bettys grown a fair bit since these pics

weighed her last night shes 850g and about 4 ft long!!!

beautiful snake I;ve chosen to keep her over the royal as I have to make space for my kids in the house ha
Simonas Posted - 13/01/2010 : 00:11:18
ha ha the rugs my sons the snakes are keot in his room and hes a fanatic of Everton!!
Simonas Posted - 13/01/2010 : 00:10:06
shes gorgeous and I;m looking forward to seeing her grow as I;ve had her since only few months old unlikemy Royal which I got at an unknown age
reptilekeeper1992 Posted - 12/01/2010 : 23:23:12
love these snakes, love the colouring of their tails. Mum won't let me have one though because of the length and girth size these beauties get to. That and she thinks it is going to strangle her in the middle of the night lol
snakey20 Posted - 12/01/2010 : 22:04:27
i realy want one ofthese!! the look klass but ill ave 2 w8 a while lol
Gingerpony Posted - 12/01/2010 : 21:54:23
yay! boas!!
i've been banned from telling noobs signing up to the forum that they should go buy one instead of a royal lol

she's lovely shame about the rug though
sexychef Posted - 11/01/2010 : 22:18:24
i think your boa has been sick, no no wait thats a rug oh dear.

very nice boa i want one a little bit

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000