The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Jesse BCI

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
GMac Posted - 10/02/2011 : 15:49:11
well hes getting a bit bigger and certainly chunkier so as hes a nice lad took some photos of Jesse

thanks for looking
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scubadude Posted - 14/02/2011 : 08:14:22
Jesse's looking really good, definately chunkier than the early pics on the mothership.
GMac Posted - 13/02/2011 : 21:03:59
Jesse colours seems just to be typical of most common boas,
sandi Posted - 12/02/2011 : 22:40:54
Ok, that makes sense.May be able to house a BCI a bit earlier than i thought then! Jesse's colour is my favourite in a BCI, is that typical of the common? from what i have seen the colombian is browner and the greyer colour is usualy in the smaller caulker cay and crawl cay.
GMac Posted - 12/02/2011 : 19:23:06
not a problem on the questions,

Similar to royals yes, mines in a large faun just now, and will be going into a larger rub shortly.
sandi Posted - 12/02/2011 : 09:44:00
Thanks Gmac, There is one for re homing near me so im trying not think about it, but very tempted! I also have a very good reptile shop near me and they have 2 babies at the mo so the temptation is killing me!! Do you have him in a large viv at that age or need to start with a smaller one like royals?
Sorry for all the questions!
GMac Posted - 11/02/2011 : 20:38:15
Thanks all for your comments

quote:
Originally posted by sandi

Hi Gmac, Just gone weak at the knees! what a beauty! How old is he and what weight/length?
I'm planning to get a male BCI later this year, been doing my homework etc, just have to re organise my house to make room.
Any tips on what to look out for when selecting one?

He's about 2 foot long but have never weighed him, and about 9-10 months I think. We were very lucky with this one we got him from Viper and Vine in Manchester, just for a nosey. Would suggest before you buy one getting all the feeding, shedding records. Handle it see what the temperament is like and just take it from there. Happy hunting
BlueDragon Posted - 11/02/2011 : 09:22:16
Very nice, I'm lovin' the pattern on his head : )
sandi Posted - 11/02/2011 : 08:50:08
Hi Gmac, Just gone weak at the knees! what a beauty! How old is he and what weight/length?
I'm planning to get a male BCI later this year, been doing my homework etc, just have to re organise my house to make room.
Any tips on what to look out for when selecting one?
reptiledanny Posted - 10/02/2011 : 19:12:36
he is loking really chunkie know, tell him im coming to see him soon
blackskull Posted - 10/02/2011 : 17:57:59
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i want one
n/a Posted - 10/02/2011 : 15:54:22
Cool!
Kelfezond Posted - 10/02/2011 : 15:52:57
He's a cutie!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000