The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Some of my snakes (pic heavy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
louise32 Posted - 25/05/2011 : 09:03:44
A few pics of some of my snakes

Merope, Hog Island x Hypo Hog

Myrtle, Crawl Cay

Phineas, Hypo Hog

Ursula, Hypo Hog

Narcissa, brb (just coming up to shed)

Lockhart,Tangerine Hondo

Steve, Cali King

Hufflepuff, Hognose

Charis, Metallic Jungle

Caspar, Metallic Jungle

That will do for now

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sandi Posted - 28/05/2011 : 19:03:36
Gorgeous snakes louise! I agree that the tail is very bci so she might be a whopper!
louise32 Posted - 28/05/2011 : 11:20:22
lol oh yes he has plenty of attitude. He's the one that keeps leaving bite marks all over my hands!!
Lotabob Posted - 27/05/2011 : 23:43:38
Ooh Lockhart is new/not seen that one before. Very pretty. I do like Steve though, he had attitude in that face of his.
louise32 Posted - 27/05/2011 : 19:57:43
lol I have a goins King snake named Marvolo :D
Dio Posted - 27/05/2011 : 18:02:29
I of course won't ever tell the OH where the name Big D came from. I tried to slip in some Harry Potter names hoping he'd like them but he didn't. I wanted to call him Nagini or Marvolo.
louise32 Posted - 27/05/2011 : 17:38:58
That's brilliant, never thought of Big D! Great name lol

20 out of 21 of the snakes are all the Harry Potter theme. Just some are less obvious/well known then others. Steve is the only one without a HP name although his nickname is Riddle.
Dio Posted - 27/05/2011 : 17:07:20
Very nice snakes and i love the theme with most of the names. My old rat was called Sevvie, short for Severus. I wasn't allowed to continue the theme though with my next lot of rats or my royal. I have started calling Dio Big D which the other half doesn't get.
louise32 Posted - 27/05/2011 : 16:50:53
Thank you both.

quote:
Originally posted by scubadude

merope is getting huge you're gonna have a big girl on your hands there I think, and the 2 hypos phineas and ursula are looking stunning, some cracking sunset possibilities there lou.

Scuba, I have a feeling she has quite a large BCI influence going on. Obviously there is BCI in her but I think it's having quite an effect. If you look at her tail it's very noticable. Should be interesting to see how big she gets. Just bought her first rat weaners today so fingers crossed she takes on on Sunday

Tawfik47 Posted - 27/05/2011 : 12:28:26
nice collection
scubadude Posted - 26/05/2011 : 18:07:25
merope is getting huge you're gonna have a big girl on your hands there I think, and the 2 hypos phineas and ursula are looking stunning, some cracking sunset possibilities there lou.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000