The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 A few more Trixie pics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 05/07/2011 : 00:01:58
I was giving her some dinner and thought I'd catch a few snaps, the cricket walked past her and got her into a strike stance, and then it walked away so I took the cue and took a picture.

Decided she didn't fancy been photographed, I'm expecting a spider injunction anytime now.

I then got the feeling I was been watched

I touched her yesterday, just to get her used to been touched to pursuade her to move forward, she didn't move forward so good start lol.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BlueDragon Posted - 07/07/2011 : 11:53:26
How on earth do you strike backwards? : / That's interesting!

She's very pretty, I love the colour. She kinda looks a little bit cute... although my mam would disagree X )

Where do you touch her then, her legs? What is she like with it, does she mind?

You'll have to try and get a photo of this striking backwards thing, I really want to see it!
Kelfezond Posted - 06/07/2011 : 17:36:25
You've just made me completely reconsider lol... Striking backwards!? That's madness
Lotabob Posted - 06/07/2011 : 17:33:21
It is time Kelf, I just fed her about 30 minutes ago and to watch her strike at something backwards because she knows its there and doesnt have time to turn round is incredible. There is definitely room for a tarantula in your collection.
Kelfezond Posted - 06/07/2011 : 17:25:09
It's quite amazing, i'm enjoying the pictures but think i'd freak out if it waas in the room, maybe its time I tried to cure the phobia
Lotabob Posted - 06/07/2011 : 17:08:29
I am just fascinated by her, so alien. I hav also become quite attached to the crickets, they seem to love cheerios and fish food, I still know they have a job to do though, lol.
n/a Posted - 05/07/2011 : 14:32:15
She is lovely! Love the ZOOM at the end!

Trust that Sanke to get in on the act too - they're as bad as nosy corns, bless them.
Lotabob Posted - 05/07/2011 : 01:10:33
ZOOM

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000