The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Dexters all Blue da ba dee dab a daaaaa

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 15/07/2011 : 12:52:11

Got the boy out 2 nites ago as hes been hiding away like mad , and like last time we thought he may have been playing the hide the turn game . however we have noticed he's about to shed . I wanted to ask how long after the milky belly and blue eyes do boas usually strip off ? i miss having him out and bein nosey instead of the little hermitt he is at the min , got some pics up of him before we popped him back . and this morning his eyes are even bluer!

Excuse this last pic of me , its awful as i had the giggled and look stupid. lol

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laws Posted - 15/07/2011 : 18:05:56
i will wait , it wont do him any harm and then im sure he wil enjoy mousey even more when hes feeling less miserable!
reptiledanny Posted - 15/07/2011 : 18:05:03
quote:
Originally posted by Laws

p.s did u feed yours while in shed ?

tried 2 feeds over the 2 weeks, and she refused both, and then ate on the tuesday after shed, but every snake is different
n/a Posted - 15/07/2011 : 17:48:54
Ha - just back for a while, internet gods permitting - I don't bother to feed if I know a snake's blue - I'll wait, although they can surprise you (Saada once took, since I hadn't realised she was in blue and there was nobody available to recycle ratty) but as a rule I think it does no harm to wait.
Laws Posted - 15/07/2011 : 17:35:57
p.s did u feed yours while in shed ?
Laws Posted - 15/07/2011 : 17:35:25
lol i have a corn thats digesting his tea , and a girlie thats trashing her faun as we speak coz shes now not on 5 day feeds anf back up to seven , and is in a strop coz shes hungry and dex hiding . and of course when we get indie tomorro she will need to be left for a wee to settle in , boooo! if only i had a crestie too , i would have something to play with while the shedding cycle and food cycles roll round lol!
reptiledanny Posted - 15/07/2011 : 17:30:49
ye i had 3 out of the 4 in shed at once, the 2 royals and the boa, so was left with the grumpy corn that just likes to run away
Laws Posted - 15/07/2011 : 17:18:40
hes being so grumpy lol! we will leave him be , i just wondered if we should try feeding him while hes in blue or wait till he comes out the toher side of it! lol
n/a Posted - 15/07/2011 : 16:58:54
Aww, the blue eyed boa!

Know how you feel - got a big royal lass on the point of shed ...ohh the waiting and wanting to see her all shiny and fresh...lovely pics - he'll know what to do ...and keep you waiting, little devil!
Laws Posted - 15/07/2011 : 15:07:41
well hes been hiding for the last week of so and this morning he looks like hes really blue , worse than in these pics . i just want him to hurry up so he stops hiding , its not like him lol!
reptiledanny Posted - 15/07/2011 : 14:30:31
it all depends on the boa, my girl shed on tuesday, but it was almost 2 weeks before that that she went blue, was on a wednesday and then 2 weeks later on the tues she shed, i had almost given up on her shedding and thought she had pulled the wool over my eyes, but then delighted me

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000