The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 gecko home ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 15/07/2011 : 18:45:21

O dear . i accidently made a gecko home. i must dismantle and hide this for when sarah gets home . however out of interest , would this make an ok home for a baby , juvenile crested gecko ?

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laws Posted - 16/07/2011 : 15:03:55
we have had a good talk today and to be honest we arent going to get anymore reps , i do think they are cute , but i think i have had my way quite enough already and i wanna enjoy these snakes that i have , maybe in the future , but for now im one happy herper :D
n/a Posted - 16/07/2011 : 14:24:56
All the best in your power struggle - she'll give in, I'm sure she will lol
Laws Posted - 15/07/2011 : 20:55:42
hahaha! well i brought it up and it didnt go well (this was thru text lol) shes home now and the faun is sitting on the table , nothing has been said . im not gona bring it up! lol . its like whos gona crack first tho , i can wait.....
Lotabob Posted - 15/07/2011 : 20:47:05
HAHA, Its like WWII all over again, make do and mend. I'm strangely converting a 18 Litre RUB into an upright enclosure while the viv stack is been built becuase should a crestie come available I'm having it, if it has to live in my kitchen cupboard with spaghetti to climb its still coming home lol.

Just sorting out some stable legs to raise it enough to not interfere with the handles and lid. I'm going scavenging this weekend for some good branches for the viv stack too, I think I'll appreciate them much more if I've prepared them myself (plus one needs to be about 6 foot long for the Boa, seriously expensive to buy).

I'm telling you though, get some ribbon, tie it round the cage and lay on the ''surprise I have all these snakes its only fair I can buy you the gecko as a token of love''
Evolution Morphs Posted - 15/07/2011 : 20:16:21
It's hard to say how long it would last but I would say 100g bag would last about 2 months plus depending on size

Let's just say you won't be speeding loads on repashy
Laws Posted - 15/07/2011 : 19:11:16
would love to but u live abit too far away , would cost alot more to get u i think other wise i would say yes . if i ordered food off u , how much would last him/her for awhile? i have seen cresties for 39 at the pet shop by me . i have emailed these pics to my missus , hoping i can get one tomorro but she mite say no so i wont get carried away just yet....
but u think the set up looks ok for awhile?
Evolution Morphs Posted - 15/07/2011 : 19:08:09
Perfect buddy your all set

You can have twirl if you like for £40 as she's a bit more special than the buckskin
Laws Posted - 15/07/2011 : 19:02:16

got this version too lol
Laws Posted - 15/07/2011 : 18:46:44
*** it does have a lid the faun one . was thinking of putting a toilet tube in there too as a place to hide

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000