The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Sanke plays with the remote

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 15/07/2011 : 22:22:27
I've told her before the remote is not a tool for a woman but she won't listen and I'm not one to annoy her.

The flash bleaches out her lovely red tail she gets on a night so flashless to see it.

Poor Spot didn't want to play out, he is feeling blue.

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lotabob Posted - 16/07/2011 : 21:11:20
Ahh room for another then
Laws Posted - 16/07/2011 : 20:29:02
Aah don't think we are gonna pair these two , one being a diff locality . However we def wanna pair lex as she's poss jungle so very nice little ones
Lotabob Posted - 16/07/2011 : 20:09:02
The males are smaller, female Boas are quite a bit bigger. They are going to make some lovely little baby Boas eventually.
Laws Posted - 16/07/2011 : 19:01:24
shes def lovely bob :D im suprised at the size of Lexi , over 3 foot at 2 for a dwarf is about right tho , however dexter looks slightly increasingly dwarf like incomparision . i would say at four she will be almost the max size she will go (i kno they always grow but greatly slows as they get older ) so im guessing shes gona get to around 6 foot if she doubles in size in the next 2 years .
Lotabob Posted - 16/07/2011 : 15:08:41
Lol, thigh sized might be a slight exaggeration, well depends how big your thighs are lol. They do get pretty big though, the adult Hoggie that got me onto hoggies is quite a size and he hasn't been well (rescue snake had lots of issues or I'd have just bought him) and is only now starting to gain weight. I am looking forward to seeing just how big she will be, I have plans in place for her to be anything upto 8 feet in length, its very very unlikely she will be anywhere near that so I've the bases covered. The vivstack build begins in the next few weeks pictures and updates will follow.
n/a Posted - 16/07/2011 : 14:22:48
Wow, she's gorgeous, but didn't realise Hogg Islands got that heavy bodied - might have been a good thing I didn't get one as it might have been a bit much snake for me.

How do you mean 'not a tool for a woman'? Not that I've got one - no TV lol.

Poor old Duke, hope he sheds soon but he still looks handsome.
Lotabob Posted - 15/07/2011 : 22:55:58
7 Months old, she is well on her way to 6-7 feet and thigh thick.
Laws Posted - 15/07/2011 : 22:53:32
wow big then ? how old is she ? i wanna try and weigh dex but he wont get into a tub for us to do that .
Lotabob Posted - 15/07/2011 : 22:43:59
Sanke would be between 2.5 - 3 feet she is getting big, she does have a fairly large meal in her there so she is looking quite round.
Laws Posted - 15/07/2011 : 22:37:33
shes lovely , how long is she now ? we tried to measure dex and hes around 2.5 foot , give or take , he wouldnt stay still and then started to play with the tape measure! lol

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000