The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Let me introduce you to........

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 16/07/2011 : 15:10:24
........Lexi . There has been a debate all this morning over what we are gona call her , she doesnt look like any of the names we had planned so this was what we came up with and both agree'd on . we were expecting her to be quite small from what we were told , but as u can see shes abit of a chubby checker . Lovely tho (sorry about all the pics...believe me this is only a few of the millions we took, lol) shes now gona settle for a week and then i cant wait to get her out for a propper meeting . Apparently she loves her food , and we have been told to be aware when feeding her , exciting!! Hope you like

18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laws Posted - 17/07/2011 : 19:03:45
i only got the two boas and two corns now hehe! i havent got it that bad , but they sure are gorgeous!
scubadude Posted - 17/07/2011 : 18:20:14
very nice Laws, you've got the Boa thing bad, but she's lovely.
Tawfik47 Posted - 17/07/2011 : 13:57:30
Hello Lexi , and congrats on ur new boa Laws
Laws Posted - 17/07/2011 : 11:44:51
@sticks , pics please :) glad they are settling in , I need to leave her settle now till saturday, booo ! To be honest she's in a 33 litre rub , but we were told she was smaller than she is , so a 64 wud prob be better . But its only till after sept and then she will have a viv .

@ bluedragon , I fell for her tail too , I took another pic on the other camera which makes it look amazingly red :)
BlueDragon Posted - 17/07/2011 : 10:10:40
I love the colouring on her tail, it's so vibrant.

She looks lovely and friendly. I'm sure she'll love it there with her new hubby : )
STICKS Posted - 17/07/2011 : 10:03:10
Hi Laws very nice and very nice pics. I have 2 new additions myself but have not managed to get any pics of the babys. I got them from K on the 9th and let them settle thay strike fed on mon and again fri im well happy i think i went a bit overboard with 64lt rubs but i packed them out and are feeding pics to follow all the best.
Laws Posted - 16/07/2011 : 19:22:57
yeah we arent going to mess with her anymore for a week , she has a need hide that needs to go in there as shes wearing the one she has , well she kinda spills out of it so unsure if i should put that in or just leave her now . shes been very nosey , inspecting everything , but now shes found her hide shes crammed herself in it x
Kelfezond Posted - 16/07/2011 : 19:20:05
He's probably just mega stressed from moving homes and being held alot today
Laws Posted - 16/07/2011 : 18:49:40
thanks guys , shes definately a big girl . sarahs parents came over just and had alook at the gang now and handled a few of the others . Sarah got Lex out of the rub and said she was worried she was going to go for her as she turns her head towards ur hand (abit like sanke in lotabobs vids ) and was quite skittesh , but she didnt hiss and once out was fine . I think its just a case of getting to kno her and being cautious until we do kno her abit better . Dexter we kno is very tame and chilled , we showed him the in -laws and even dep in blue was happy to meet everyone . Feeding day wednesday :D
Evolution Morphs Posted - 16/07/2011 : 17:55:19
His a lovely big boy congrats buddy

Like the name it suits him :)
Lotabob Posted - 16/07/2011 : 16:42:57
Wow she is a lovely one, a good size too I'm sure your very pleased. Get ready the riot shield (and camera) at feeding time lol.
n/a Posted - 16/07/2011 : 16:19:21
Aww! you look like a kid on Christmas morning lol!

Lexi is fab!

Congrats and double congratsssssss!!!
stumpy Posted - 16/07/2011 : 15:59:37
thinking about it, got a spare 2' viv
Laws Posted - 16/07/2011 : 15:26:29
thank you :D think about getting a dwarf :D

Kelf , i think i am boa mad , they are just gorgeous!
stumpy Posted - 16/07/2011 : 15:22:38
Yeh they phoned to see if i was interested in a royal male normal, and if i wanted a red tailed boa, too big for me. May pop up next w.end to have a look, but i do like your boas
Kelfezond Posted - 16/07/2011 : 15:19:47
Haha cutie, you and your boas you're going boa mad
Laws Posted - 16/07/2011 : 15:17:46
thanks :) shes lovely , makes dexter actually look quite small . Are u thinking of a boa ? swa u had put about proteus calling u ?
stumpy Posted - 16/07/2011 : 15:14:30
Hello Lexi, she is chunky and beautiful, got me thinking now, good luck with her and Dexter

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000