The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Bats' corny pics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 21/07/2011 : 18:39:09
Here they are, in order of arrival at Chateau Bats ...

First, Buffy -

Spider -

Salome Spooks (Spooky) -

Saffron -

Cyclops (Cy) -

Mistletoe (Missy) -

and Shiloh, the baby -

Oh boy I just hope I've got the downsizing right this time ...

Thanks for looking!

18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 02/08/2011 : 22:20:50
LOL - thanks Bigdon - yes, we all like a nice bevvy now and then - and Ziska's fond of a snakebite!
acd1984 Posted - 02/08/2011 : 21:52:34
I see buffy likes a alcholic beverage lol

Im not keen on corns but I love the colours
Dio Posted - 01/08/2011 : 16:14:09
I've been spending alot of time on preloved so think next time I'm on there i'll look at corn snakes as well. It will have to wait a while until i'm earning a bit more as i've been 'talked' into get something else first that will take up me spare cash at the moment.
n/a Posted - 01/08/2011 : 15:47:57
They do - babies are nearly as zippy as Bob's crestie lol! But adults are much more placid.

You can get some incredible bargains on preloved if you're prepared to take on an adult, and an adult corn really is an imposing snake - they really do improve with age - colouration, calmness, everything. They may be 'common' and a 'beginner's snake' but their reputation is well-deserved - really can't fault them.
Dio Posted - 01/08/2011 : 15:30:47
I may suggest it after he's got his scorpion that he's got his heart set on. Do they calm down when they're older? The baby one i held when we were looking at snakes scared the poop out of me with how fast it moved which is why we went for a royal.
n/a Posted - 01/08/2011 : 15:24:56
Thanks, Dio - I think every household should have a corn lol - apart from their beauty, placidity, ease of keeping, lovely personality etc, when full grown they are absolute dustbins and will finish up royal din-dins when royals are feeling faddy!
Dio Posted - 01/08/2011 : 15:10:22
Thats a lovely looking collection BATS. I wonder if i can convince the OH to get a corn snake lol.
n/a Posted - 23/07/2011 : 18:47:57
Thanks, Tawfik - aww that's a pity you couldn't find a corn - they are gorgeous snakes and great personalities. They're messier and naughtier than royals, but I still wouldn't be without them.
Tawfik47 Posted - 23/07/2011 : 17:16:08
Great colletction and nice photos BATS , before i got Blitz i wanted to buy a corn snake like Buffy, but i couldn't find one here.
CSs are great looking snakes, love them all
n/a Posted - 22/07/2011 : 15:17:30
Thanks guys!

Yeah, Blue, you can't beat a traditional Carolina, though it's terrible choosing from all the morphs there are ... Missy's actually got some pink and yellow on her but the only way I can get her to keep still for a photo is to keep her busy with food. She'll eventually lose the pink and become a sort of goldy white.

Lol, Laws - as you know I got Shiloh after seeing your Kodi - caramels are another morph I can't resist, well, can't resist any of them really - love corns!
Laws Posted - 22/07/2011 : 13:54:24
yay! pics of the gang! loving all of them , but i have a soft spot for little shiloh :D
BlueDragon Posted - 22/07/2011 : 11:08:11
Lovely colours : ) Buffy looks like my Pandora did, 'cept she had a little bit more black. I love Missy, so white!
n/a Posted - 21/07/2011 : 22:52:07
Thanks Anatess - yes, no household is complete without a corn or several...that's the baby who's living half in her rub inside her future viv. Today she ate her pinky and demanded to come out - I think she was still hunting, the little madam. May be time for a slightly bigger meal next time. Corns are greedy feeders but the girls fast a bit in spring ...unlike reclusive royals they go absolutely wild!
anatess Posted - 21/07/2011 : 21:20:39
Bats you're going to make me get a corn. They're cute! And seems like the baby has gone exploring.
n/a Posted - 21/07/2011 : 19:46:28
Thanks Sandi!

LOL - you haven't met the cats yet ...

My cats think they're snakes, honest ...
sandi Posted - 21/07/2011 : 19:41:35
Aw, how nice to finaly meet the family bats!
n/a Posted - 21/07/2011 : 18:58:25
Thanks GMac!
GMac Posted - 21/07/2011 : 18:52:03
very nice collection of corns BATS.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000