The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Allow me to introduce you all to Harley

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 28/07/2011 : 19:11:55

Pictures aren't great, its on my phone and oh boy are these guys fast. I will get more pictures soon. Anyway I'm away to grin for a bit. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dio Posted - 01/08/2011 : 15:12:30
I'm glad you finially managed to get one Lotabob. These picture's are making me want one even more now. He's so tiny.
Lotabob Posted - 31/07/2011 : 14:48:28
I've dug the tripod out and will video him out for his handling session this evening because I want to weigh him, prepare to melt. lol.
Laws Posted - 31/07/2011 : 13:46:47
hes so blinking gorgeous!
Lotabob Posted - 31/07/2011 : 13:02:07
Peeking out of his box.

I put a tiny box not much bigger than a matchbox in just in case he feels the need to hide and he has taken quite well to it.
Lotabob Posted - 29/07/2011 : 21:26:52
I have a fish net for the aquarium, will bare it in mind if the gecko ends up on the ceiling, lol.
STICKS Posted - 29/07/2011 : 18:37:44
Hi there he is cool thinking about getting one??? just a tip you may need it a little net from a pet shop,in case he turns into an escape artist they are realy fast have fun.
reptiledanny Posted - 29/07/2011 : 12:36:48
im sticking by harlequin, i really dont see much flame in it from that pic, but will be more clear as it grows
Lotabob Posted - 29/07/2011 : 12:34:09
I am saying Harlequin too. Maybe a new morph, I'll call it a 'match' potentially a flame, lol.
reptiledanny Posted - 29/07/2011 : 12:19:46
im kinda leaning more towards harlequin, as the pattern does not hit me as flame. its hard because if he is a harlequin, he has low flanks for harlequin, but if he is a flame, he has very high flanks for a flame. but i think he is a nice little harlequin.
BlueDragon Posted - 29/07/2011 : 10:12:08
Aww, gorgious and so diddy : 3

...I still don't get how all you Crestie owner's don't loose them! X )
Laws Posted - 29/07/2011 : 00:24:40
hahaha! its killing me! but..i do keep showing sar pics of all the gorgeous ones on here so keep the cute ones coming! glad u managed to get hold of one all of ur own tho :)
Lotabob Posted - 29/07/2011 : 00:18:24
Sorry Laws I feel your pain. Lol.
Laws Posted - 28/07/2011 : 23:45:09
meanie!
Lotabob Posted - 28/07/2011 : 23:38:51

Thats the best picture of him, calling all crestie nerds, Harequin or fire?
Laws Posted - 28/07/2011 : 23:31:13
is it safe to look yet *peaks thru gaps in fingers covering her eyes* this is just not fair . i think someone should just post one to my house , missus cant say anything then lol!
Congrats bob , lovely little guy and tiny! i handled one at a rep shop by me and fell totally in love. i feel the teasin will take ages yet , at lest until after the holiday ! gorgeous .
*slopes off to sulk in the corner with her bottom lip out*
Lotabob Posted - 28/07/2011 : 21:44:24

Just to show how diddy he is.
reptiledanny Posted - 28/07/2011 : 21:11:07
quote:
Originally posted by D3lboys-Morphs

there's a very thin line between fame/harlequins
if my life depended on it id go for harlequin

well done Danny i forgot that

we blend strawberries and bananas and mango up mix 2 together or just straight
pop them in ice cubes freeze till its time we offer once a week they love it :)

ye it can be hard to difirentiate between them.
ye making smoothies is really fun for you and the crestie. ill find that thread on rfuk now.
banana is a problem fruit. it is ok in small amounts, but can cause problems. to much can stop the intke of calcium and d3 intake, so only in small quantities. my crestie used to love banana, and i used to give him just plain banana once a month, and he would scoff it own, shame it could not be used more often. that along with crickets were his favourite food, and unfortunatly he new the sight of the cricket container, so used to sit at teh front of the cage, and as soon as the door opened, he would jump on the container, and if the lid was off, would help himself to alot of crickets
i really miss him now, but luckily still get to see him now and again, and at the moment am in contact with a breeder for a rhac species, but am awaiting on eggs hopefully i can persuade parents
newbie Posted - 28/07/2011 : 21:05:03
Awwww what a lovely crestie! Congratulations
Evolution Morphs Posted - 28/07/2011 : 20:47:16
there's a very thin line between fame/harlequins
if my life depended on it id go for harlequin

well done Danny i forgot that

we blend strawberries and bananas and mango up mix 2 together or just straight
pop them in ice cubes freeze till its time we offer once a week they love it :)

reptiledanny Posted - 28/07/2011 : 20:38:18
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

I might just chuck one in see what he does. Luckily my Tarantula and crestie can share similar sized crickets.

I thought Harlequin too but his pattern on his sides aren't massive but nor is he so who knows, i'm saying Harlequin.

he looks half harlequin, half fire. my bet was the parents were one of each, and the traights have mixed, but he will still be one or the other, but say if he was fire, he has a slight influince of harlequin. as he grows his pattern will become more clear, so you should be able to tell then

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000