The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 In glorious technicolour ...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 30/07/2011 : 21:16:52
Just a quick celebration of the truly beautiful Carolina corn - Buffy, aged 2, in the garden today ...

Thanks for looking
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 31/07/2011 : 22:58:54
Thanks guys!

Yeah, Buffy was the first snake I chose/handled - in fear and trembling that I might do something wrong, but nothing was going to stop me from owning a snake. She came as a tiny shoelace, struck fed and settled in despite all my novice blunders and is now a loooooong placid girl who'll eat anything. Her only vice is to take a nice big dump on my lap - she was a bit cross that day as I wouldn't let her roost round my neck. However, in view of her last meal, much as I love her, I really didn't fancy about half a pint of digested rat down my T shirt - I mean you wouldn't, would you ...
kazzyrf Posted - 31/07/2011 : 22:26:40
Beautiful snake .... my Fluffy has similar colouring and agree colours improve with age. He always looks stunning straight after a shed : ) I also just joined the Royal owners club this week SaltyTurtle : )
GMac Posted - 31/07/2011 : 22:02:49
Liking Buffy very much BATS
n/a Posted - 31/07/2011 : 21:31:16
Thanks Reptilemadd - yeah, can't believe it - fingers crossed that it stays that way!
reptilemadd Posted - 31/07/2011 : 20:36:29
Great Pic's Bats, well I think it's safe to say that the genie is well and truly out of the photo bucket lol
n/a Posted - 31/07/2011 : 16:24:43
Thanks Laws!
Laws Posted - 31/07/2011 : 13:48:25
hehehe! lovely pics bats :)
n/a Posted - 31/07/2011 : 11:47:17
Thanks guys!

The garden is only a tiny Coronation Street type backyard without any earth but it's evolved into a crowded container garden, which is dead effective because I can cheat - anything not doing so well, I can move the pot out of the way lol! I once heard that snakes don't enjoy being brought out into bright daylight or sunlight but my lot seem to be fine - occasionally I'll notice that someone just wants to dive off into the nearest crevice all the time and conclude that that snake wants a bit more privacy (or is it just curiosity?)

And there was the time when Saffy made a dive for the neck of my top under the eye of an interested neighbour ...'Saffy! NOT in public!'
BlueDragon Posted - 31/07/2011 : 10:37:52
Lovely and bright. Looks like she's enjoying all that outsideness : )
sandi Posted - 31/07/2011 : 09:30:16
Wow, really stunning photos bats...garden looks good too!
n/a Posted - 30/07/2011 : 23:58:52
Thanks Bob!

Lotabob Posted - 30/07/2011 : 23:23:55
Some more lovely photos BATS, normals are such good looking snakes and there is something about them outside that just makes them so vivid.

quote:
Originally posted by SaltyTurtle

envisaging huge rack systems full of weird & wonderful beasties!

You'll lose a room before long.
n/a Posted - 30/07/2011 : 22:30:45
Thanks guys!

Yeah, Mystra, the new morphs are great, love them all, but the original wild type Carolina takes some beating, doesn't it? The colours just intensify with age.

Hi, SaltyTurtle, congrats on your royal and welcome to the forum, you sound to be one of us for sure!
SaltyTurtle Posted - 30/07/2011 : 22:20:18
<--Green with envy!

I'm new to all this snakery, but that has got to go on my mental wish-list for future charges! (Albeit at the cost of a pre-wedding divorce!)

I've just bought a baby Royal, but am now looking at spots in my house and envisaging huge rack systems full of weird & wonderful beasties!

mystra Posted - 30/07/2011 : 21:56:52
awwww lovely pics :D carolina corns, one of the prettiest snakes around :D

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000