The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Boris in the sun, Many pics!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sandi Posted - 02/08/2011 : 14:39:27

He seemed to like it in the sun and had fun trying to knock my pitcher plants over! Had a little measure up as he stretched out and he is about 68 inches now...Good Boy Boris!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sandi Posted - 02/08/2011 : 21:41:04
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

I used to call my ex-husband Boris because he was always grumbling that he'd got no time and was always russian around lol.

Your Boris doesn't look like he's russian anywhere - not surprising with that peaceful garden to laze in - lovely Boris, lovely garden, lovely pics!

Ha! no he's certainly not russian anywhere! He is a lovely slow plodding snake! until i say its viv time...then he finds his feet!
My garden isnt very good for snakes as its stone and slate under foot and mostly veg in the beds! still space on my big table for a snake walk though!
STICKS Posted - 02/08/2011 : 16:00:43
Hi there very nice he seems to be having a jolly old time nice pics.
n/a Posted - 02/08/2011 : 15:40:43
I used to call my ex-husband Boris because he was always grumbling that he'd got no time and was always russian around lol.

Your Boris doesn't look like he's russian anywhere - not surprising with that peaceful garden to laze in - lovely Boris, lovely garden, lovely pics!
Laws Posted - 02/08/2011 : 15:26:54
hehe! i love borris! im planning to get lexi out in the sun later to get some pics . cracking big lad borris is :)
mystra Posted - 02/08/2011 : 14:51:40
awwww what a handsome boy!

I love his name :D

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000