The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Charlie!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 22/08/2011 : 14:21:22

So after the months of wanting a crestie , and being told no...sarah now has a little crestie of her own , brought by me , was intended to be a suprise , but after an epic fail of a suprise , we have little charlie . if i had known how easy it was to bring one home, id'a done it months ago! haha! hes so tiny compared to dylan and i thought he was small!

and heres a pic of dylan who didnt wanna be left out lol

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laws Posted - 24/08/2011 : 23:57:17
how much does harley weigh ? dylan is about 6 grams and im not sure if i can see a tiny buldge , just wondering if hes the same size as little harley
Lotabob Posted - 24/08/2011 : 18:58:57
Oh thats lucky. I want to see harley shed.
Laws Posted - 23/08/2011 : 01:54:24
im currently watching little charlie shed! its amazing!
Lotabob Posted - 23/08/2011 : 00:38:38
Yeah Harley seems to have a bulge just at the end of him before the tail which I think denotes male but he is far too little to be sure. I had him out today and he sat on my shoulder while I wrote an email it was so cute.
Laws Posted - 22/08/2011 : 20:43:17
i def would breed them bob , especially as they are so rare by u :) it was hard to walk away with one the day i got charlie , the breeder had just too many nice ones! i cant tell what sex either are yet . i have a feeling dylan is def a boy as he has a few slight bulges however still too soon to tell . but when they are bigger and i can def tell a sex we are going to get a trio together and give it ago . how old is harley now ?
Lotabob Posted - 22/08/2011 : 20:27:03
Aww so cute. I think I have established that Harley is a boy so I'm on the look out now for a lady gecko. Going to wait a little until he can be sexed properly but I WILL be breeding cresties.
Laws Posted - 22/08/2011 : 16:09:05
haha if i brought anymore home i think me and my clan would be moving out! haha! however she has said we can have a trio of cresties with the hope to try breeding in the future . i just gulped and smiled! lol!
Evolution Morphs Posted - 22/08/2011 : 15:25:41
The limits endless now you know you can persuade her

So then what's next then ;)
Laws Posted - 22/08/2011 : 15:22:45
i kno ! all the months its taken me to get dylan , she was more than happy to let me get her one!
Evolution Morphs Posted - 22/08/2011 : 15:19:32
Lovely little crestie after all that trying to persuade to get one you get to within 2 weeks
Well done :)
n/a Posted - 22/08/2011 : 15:09:35
Aww he's gorgeous! Like a miniature dragon or some little mythical beastie. Welcome home Charlie!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000