The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 do not be fooled.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 06/09/2011 : 20:22:37

Dylan . he looks very happy in this pic , proud of himself even . could also be considered as a smug grin ? yes thats because 2 mins before this pic he decided to do a very large poo on me . particularly smelly as hes been nomming on crickets! this new game of lay the turd isnt limited to just me , he did it to my sister in law and also bestfriend . vile gecko boy! lol . however just because hes cute i will forgive the smelly present lol

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laws Posted - 07/09/2011 : 23:35:12
Nope I don't put him back , just wipe it off and carry on even tho he stinks haha ! Its my fave pic totally :)
Mamma Posted - 07/09/2011 : 20:18:46
I absolutely love this pic
Lorraine Posted - 07/09/2011 : 20:15:26
Ha, ha, pmsl. That's a great pic.
reptiledanny Posted - 07/09/2011 : 18:29:13
did you put him back in after he pooped??
as geckos can be quite sneaky, and if they poo on you, and then you put them back, they learn that and tend to poo on you to go back in the cage, and tend to do it alot
he does look very cheecky in that pic though
Evolution Morphs Posted - 06/09/2011 : 22:10:47
I see he give you Little prezzies. Bless him

Defiantly looks chuffed after that lol
Laws Posted - 06/09/2011 : 21:27:42
he waits , everytime ,does this bum shuffle and splat little smelly nugget! charlie doesnt do it , but they both have totally different personalities , charlie has manners! but yes that smile is him bein a smug little sod for sure!
n/a Posted - 06/09/2011 : 21:20:48
That pic is superb! Little devil! Positively gloating! I thought corns were bad enough - mine actually plead to come out just before the dungheap arrives but I'm wise to that one now. And crickets ... Give me digested rodent any day ...
Lotabob Posted - 06/09/2011 : 20:36:51
Haha smug little git. I've not had the pleasure of been pooped on by a Gecko but most of Harley's poops are quite dry and look like mouse poop. He does go a lot though, 2 or 3 a day.
mystra Posted - 06/09/2011 : 20:33:34
hahahaha, he knows what he's done the cheeky boy!!!!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000