The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 2 new hoggies from today's ERAC show

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MrsA82 Posted - 25/09/2011 : 21:08:28
First up primrose, a little 11g het orange albino. Having a hissy fit while having her pictures done

And this us poppy, a late 2010 normal only 25g at mo and has been on rats but happily took tallulahs fuzzy mouse when we got home. Only wanted to know if she would take a mouse and the answer is a very definate yes!!!!! Currently in shed

Will have better pictures when they get settled in
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Evolution Morphs Posted - 28/09/2011 : 12:06:44
I think there are the same maybe a little smaller

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-Clear-Glass-TEALIGHT-Candle-Holders-IKEA-/220815128047?pt=UK_Candle_Holders&hash=item33699b75ef#ht_865wt_689
boomslang Posted - 28/09/2011 : 07:15:18
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

quote:
Originally posted by boomslang

quote:
Originally posted by MrsA82

They come from the show we went to, they are absolutely perfect for their little rubs, and only 70p... bargain!!

I can never find a water bowl small enough,always take up half the rub.looked on the online shops,and no one sells rub friendly water bowls..

Try looking out for hamster/mouse ceramic bowls; they're like tiny little dog bowls - sometimes you see them in Wilkinson's and I got one for Shiloh from the Kennelgate chain of pet shops, think it was about £1.50 though.

I no the ones you mean,seen some good ones online,but £2.75 for the bowl and like £2 p&p.don't mind the money,but like £5 for a bowl thats 2 inches long is abit ott.

its not a problem,just thought it was a cool idea,to buy alot at once.ie like the ones from the show at 75p.
n/a Posted - 27/09/2011 : 20:15:19
quote:
Originally posted by boomslang

quote:

They come from the show we went to, they are absolutely perfect for their little rubs, and only 70p... bargain!!

I can never find a water bowl small enough,always take up half the rub.looked on the online shops,and no one sells rub friendly water bowls..

Try looking out for hamster/mouse ceramic bowls; they're like tiny little dog bowls - sometimes you see them in Wilkinson's and I got one for Shiloh from the Kennelgate chain of pet shops, think it was about £1.50 though.
boomslang Posted - 27/09/2011 : 20:05:26
quote:

markmifsud Posted - 27/09/2011 : 15:57:51
very nice :) was this at ERAC Chelmsford? I was there, so tempted as always to buy a albino royal
MrsA82 Posted - 27/09/2011 : 06:56:28
boomslang Posted - 26/09/2011 : 22:16:38
very cool :) where do you get them clear water bowls from?
n/a Posted - 25/09/2011 : 22:06:24
LOL they are CUTE! Congrats!
Lotabob Posted - 25/09/2011 : 21:13:35
Aww 2 little shovel faces. They are cute I think, I can't decide.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000