The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 New additions to my goldfish tank!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mystra Posted - 26/09/2011 : 20:47:43
After searching for ages i have finally found my nightmare goldfish Pedro a wife big and grumpy enough to put him in his place!

She's a huge oranda and has the prettiest tail ever its like she's wearing a ballgown!

She's been in quarantine for a couple of weeks, we rehomed her from a guy in North London who loved her to bits but didnt have time and space to accomodate her in a big enough tank once he'd found out what size she really needed (i've been there - luckily i did have the time and room for a big tank). She's just been put in with Pedro and co tonight... and they are ignoring the hell out of each other what an anti-climax!

Sorry the pictures are awful, i'm hopeless with a camera and there isn't a proper light over the tank!

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 26/09/2011 : 22:58:54
Oh poor Pedro! She reminds me of the fierce lady in the Mikado, Katisha ('It takes YEARS to train a man!')

The flowers that bloom in the spring tra la ...

(Sorry, I love this, it's so silly ...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNF3DHDRDG0
mystra Posted - 26/09/2011 : 22:51:51
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

LOL - she's awesome!

thanks BATS - not sure Pedro agrees... she's nicked his favourite spot with the best view of the telly - way to go girlie!!
n/a Posted - 26/09/2011 : 22:46:56
LOL - she's awesome!
mystra Posted - 26/09/2011 : 21:06:21
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

Haha its the Churchill fish. What a face. Poor Pedro won't know what to do with himself with a big woman around the place.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nonononononoooo

hahaha you're right XD

he looks a little paler than usual lol i think he might be thinking of building the fishy equivalent of a garden shed to hide in!
Lotabob Posted - 26/09/2011 : 20:52:17
Haha its the Churchill fish. What a face. Poor Pedro won't know what to do with himself with a big woman around the place.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000