The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Thought I'd get involved, crestie update

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 16/10/2011 : 22:49:56
Well my little yellow-fellow is growing up nicely, the growth spurt triggered by his acceptance that Repashy is yummy was amazing, I havent weighed him but its on my list of things to do so here he is, sorry pics are a bit rubbish, he really does not stay still for a second.

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 17/10/2011 : 13:22:24
He's looking good - must have doubled in size! You're getting a gtp - cool! One of my favourite snakes!
Tawfik47 Posted - 17/10/2011 : 09:00:11
He is doing great
Lotabob Posted - 17/10/2011 : 00:01:02
He is Harlequin though he is supposedly a bit of fire in there too, but I just go with Harlequin.
boomslang Posted - 16/10/2011 : 23:19:47
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

I know their size to viv requirement ratio is all wrong, tiny but need loads of room then Royals squeeze into shoe boxes. lol. Where is my match box, Harley I'm putting this injustice right.

I do have like 5 spare vivs,but non of them are BIG enough :P so thats where getting a gecko ended for me hehe.

There very pretty,but i don't have enough interest in them,to buy all new gear.When the space i have could be used for other things :) without having to buy new gear etc.
More so the space then anything if any of that makes sense.

Btw what morph is he?
Lotabob Posted - 16/10/2011 : 23:12:21
I know their size to viv requirement ratio is all wrong, tiny but need loads of room then Royals squeeze into shoe boxes. lol. Where is my match box, Harley I'm putting this injustice right.
boomslang Posted - 16/10/2011 : 23:05:20
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

I'm moving him into a 2 foot viv soon but its only temporary while I build the arboreal section of the custom stack of mine (to justify getting a GTP) which will be mounted above the viv stack to give it a very arboreal feel to it too. Cresties dont get that big so dont need as much room as some.

I always look at them when out.But always think,I could put a "etc" "etc" in that size viv/rub.instead of a gecko hehe.
Lotabob Posted - 16/10/2011 : 22:59:35
I'm moving him into a 2 foot viv soon but its only temporary while I build the arboreal section of the custom stack of mine (to justify getting a GTP) which will be mounted above the viv stack to give it a very arboreal feel to it too. Cresties dont get that big so dont need as much room as some.
boomslang Posted - 16/10/2011 : 22:55:06
my local Petshop always tries to talk me into buying geckos.Once they get to adult size,you have to have a fairly big viv/rub right?
Lotabob Posted - 16/10/2011 : 22:51:23
Just for comparison, this is when I got Harley

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000