The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 snake draws big animal

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sultanheart Posted - 10/12/2011 : 10:25:19
hi. i have seen this photo in arabic forum and would like to share it here .. this photo taken for a big snake drawing a big animal up against the gravity.. its really hard to believe how strong snakes are.. thanx for watching

14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BlueDragon Posted - 15/12/2011 : 09:58:29
I can imagine it would be rather painfull too 0_0

n/a Posted - 14/12/2011 : 17:11:32
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

HAHA nah leave it at draw, its our languages fault for having so many words having lots of different meanings. Though a snake that could draw would be impressive. The side winder is the Neil Buchanan of the snake world though making pretty patterns in sand and corns are your Jackson Pollocks, the way they decorate their vivs with poo.

LOL - you're not kidding - this morning the first thing I saw was a lavish exhibition of what looked like tail-painting from Spider ...

Oh boy I'm glad I don't have to deal with a digested marsupial ...it'd take more than a scoop, a few squirts of F10 and a couple of sheets of kitchen roll ...when that snake dumps it's going to block the road all over again ...
Tom C Posted - 14/12/2011 : 16:52:58
I can not see the pic but if it's the one I think it is, I read the story in an ausie news paper the snake eat the roo in the road and the emergency services had to move the snake from the road
Kelfezond Posted - 11/12/2011 : 15:49:46
If you change it to pull people will be expecting a snake in a club leaning on a bar talking to some ladies ;)
Lotabob Posted - 11/12/2011 : 15:30:38
HAHA nah leave it at draw, its our languages fault for having so many words having lots of different meanings. Though a snake that could draw would be impressive. The side winder is the Neil Buchanan of the snake world though making pretty patterns in sand and corns are your Jackson Pollocks, the way they decorate their vivs with poo.
sultanheart Posted - 10/12/2011 : 16:58:10
quote:
Originally posted by mystra

did anyone else open the topic expecting a snake with a pencil? :D

hahaha excuse my english i am still learning eng,, maybe i should say pull not draw
Figs Posted - 10/12/2011 : 16:55:52
quote:
Originally posted by mystra

Maybe
sultanheart Posted - 10/12/2011 : 16:47:06
quote:
Originally posted by boomslang

its a kangaroo,not a cow

fixed now hehehe,,, i thoght its a cow,, thanks
mystra Posted - 10/12/2011 : 16:20:53
n/a Posted - 10/12/2011 : 16:12:18
Whatever it was or how it ate it ...I bet that snake couldn't manage pudding lol. Incredible pic!
sultanheart Posted - 10/12/2011 : 15:57:37
yeah i think its a kangaroo.. i just post what i found in that forum.. hehehe =)
Lotabob Posted - 10/12/2011 : 15:19:41
Yeah I think its a wallaby or some other small marsupial (not my field, lol), definitely not a cow. Impressive picture but I very much doubt that snake got it much further than just past the point of buoyancy as it is in this picture.
boomslang Posted - 10/12/2011 : 12:31:38
its a kangaroo,not a cow
venommum2011 Posted - 10/12/2011 : 11:43:22
wow thats a huge mama, I don't think i'll be having one of them loool

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000