The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 A quick video of Pandora hissing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 12/12/2011 : 16:22:33
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150458825344770&set=vb.753519769&type=2&theater

Just a little video of Pandora having a hiss at me
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tawfik47 Posted - 12/12/2011 : 20:24:14
Wow, like the video
Kelfezond Posted - 12/12/2011 : 19:03:38
I agree bob we're getting the camera out when I get in from work so hopefully she's still angry. And yeah anubis hisses louder and sharper than pandora it's strange
Lotabob Posted - 12/12/2011 : 18:57:32
Awww mardy Missy. You should do a video to show that even when a giant snake hisses its perfectly safe to handle them, you can call the video 'oh crumbs, Panda ate my beard'. Boa hisses always seem so relaxed and drawn out, when Duke goes its a short sharp and crazy loud pssssst.
n/a Posted - 12/12/2011 : 17:17:49
Ooo the mardy madam! She's gorgeous but looks like it's getting to that time of year when she expects you to find her a husband lol!

Yeah, Mystra, they make terrible faces - Ziska puffs up her throat and sort of opens the sides of her mouth and makes noises like a steam train!
mystra Posted - 12/12/2011 : 16:45:45
sounds silly... but i didn't actually realise they opened their mouths like that to hiss... i always just thought it was like through the bit they poke their tongue out through!! d'oh!

very cool video!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000