The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 An update from the Island of Hogg

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 18/01/2012 : 21:57:35
Sanke just shed so weighed and measured today. She's now 3 foot 1 and 533 Grams. Still love the moody face this little girl has but she is a lovely snake these days, she has calmed right down since moving into her big vivarium.

Poser

Pink lady

Go on put your hand over the line I dare you!

Just keeping an eye on me while she winds her tail in.

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
richard v Posted - 19/01/2012 : 21:01:24
Wow, what an amazing looking snake, beautiful
Markings an Awsome eyes
Lotabob Posted - 19/01/2012 : 00:57:30
Its their eyes, they just show such intelligence and are attentive, Sanke will sit and watch my dog if he is moving about, its not fear, she is working him out. She reminds me of the Raptors from Jurassic Park. When she is out she shows no fear too, if she is exploring and my hand or arm is in the way she will butt it out of her way. Spot is dopey, Duke is a bit more clever but Sanke beats them both hands down for intelligence. I'm devising a way to compare Sanke to Spot in an experiment but more of that to come in the next few weeks.
JanieW Posted - 18/01/2012 : 23:40:51
Oh what a darling Boa, I must admit since I had Fea I am smitten. There is just something about them..so curious and brazen lol always following every move and there heads appear when least expected. That took awhile to get used to after handling Slinky, who usually minds his own business:)
Lotabob Posted - 18/01/2012 : 23:36:12
She is a stunning thing, the camera pretty much misses her iridescence. She is just over a year old and she is eating jumbo mice. She was on rats but she seemed to be gaining weight quicker than she was growing (getting a bit chunky) so I put her on mice for a bit to see what effect that had, I think she is better on mice for now, I don't want her getting fat.
Laws Posted - 18/01/2012 : 23:19:48
Ive been waiting for an update on her for aaaages! shes bloody lovely mate , fancy sending her over here ;) she looks like a right character too! how old is she ? what u currently feeding her on ? shes a beaut!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000