The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 JANIE W

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 20/01/2012 : 01:10:13
Harley wants to show you his favourite spot.

He is looking down because I gave him a wax worm and he jumped at it and knocked it on the floor. He looked cute so before I picked it up I took a picture.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jimmer7 Posted - 21/01/2012 : 00:32:17
cheers for that,dint think baby food was doing them any good,apple,pear and the other was apple banana and mango, i am just going to add more rapashy to there food day by day untill there is no baby food.
Lotabob Posted - 20/01/2012 : 22:58:49
Careful with baby food, a lot of them have banana in and banana (shortened version) stops them absorbing calcium. A little bit is OK but as a treat only at the most. You do ideally need to get them onto the Repashy or another gecko diet. Harley is a pain in the backside for feeding, he only ever makes a tiny bit of repashy, I have never seen him eating it just get the tiniest lick marks in the repashy if its gone a bit thick. They dont eat a vast amount of it but I think that's how its designed. When Harley was a baby I could not confirm he was eating so I did the next best thing, confirmed he was pooping. As a treat I give Harley crickets, locust, wax worms and Dubia Roaches maybe once or twice a week at the most, they get a good dipping in calcium dust and then are fed to him on tongs, for the wax worms and roaches as they just bury under the substrate but the crickets and locust give him a work out hunting them down.
jimmer7 Posted - 20/01/2012 : 20:50:20
Harleys great looks like he,s doing well.what else do you feed him on.,just got 2 female (2 days ago)cresties myself 4mths old.they have been fed on baby food,i put some rapashy in today which they have not touched.I am going to try and mix some in with the baby food and see what happens.
JanieW Posted - 20/01/2012 : 01:35:34
Oh, Oh, Ohhh He is absolutely adorable xx and thank you for thinking of me to take and post that photo
I love it!

Hey Harley you do look cute but up there but next time *whispers* {get your daddy to bring the wax worm to you..those eyes will do it..}

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000