The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 3 Pics of Feanor (Boa)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JanieW Posted - 25/01/2012 : 16:29:34
The first pic, he fell asleep, motionless for an hour

I love this one

The marking in his eyes..its why I had thought that he had white specs, but the magnified photo shows its markings. Its also why hubby call him 'The Thug' lmao
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JanieW Posted - 29/01/2012 : 23:48:54
I had to post this pic of Fea :)

Lotabob Posted - 26/01/2012 : 01:54:51
I actually meant the cage in pic 2 but I know what you mean, Sanke was the same when she was kept in a Rub you would guide the front of her in and as you put the back of her in the head would turn and start climbing your arm again you need about 5 pairs of hands to get all of them in, dont know how people with these big Pandora sized Boas do it. Can just imagine Kelf putting Pandora back, struggling away finally gets the door closed and then realises he is in the viv and Pandora is outside laughing.
JanieW Posted - 25/01/2012 : 21:21:58
Cheers Richard I hate to admit it here on a Royal forum..but he is my favourite, simply adorable.

lol Rob, the lid on his faun is tight, I struggle to open it sometimes. Then after his daily cuddles he's a real pain to get back..takes two of us and ages before he's secure
He hangs on to fingers, rim of the faun, stat anything his tail can whip around lol then when I think I won I realise he's doubled back and is off around the back.
Lotabob Posted - 25/01/2012 : 21:08:02
Great pictures but how do you get it to stay in the cage

I do love Boas they are incredible animals but they do have a major case of butthead going on at the back of their heads, Sanke is the same.
richard v Posted - 25/01/2012 : 20:19:51
What a nice little man you have there !

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000