The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT the brown pants saga

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 16/02/2012 : 22:13:37
(sorry Kelf) Well I was checking on Trixie, I haven't seen her in nearly a month and her cricket I put in a few days ago was gone so I wanted to check it wasn't in her hide bugging her, I lifted the hide and no cricket, thought brilliant she has eaten (rare), I wanted to put her hide down but to avoid injury of her I wanted to move her out of the hole until it was back down. Little tap on the back legs (barely need to make contact they are uber sensitive) and BOOM she was off, straight up the tub sides, quick catch, she is now running round my hands up my arm, back to my hands just as I'm thinking how the hell am I going to get her back in her tub when shes giving it legs like this she must have heard me and then settles down near my thumb. PERFECT camera is only a stretch away what a good opportunity to show everyone how much she has grown and how pretty she is.

OK now a plan is needed for the return journey, reaches for empty cricket box.

Its only when I got her back in the tub and the lid on that I realised my heart was beating out of my chest and I was flooded with adrenaline. What a rush and not a bite.

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lotabob Posted - 18/02/2012 : 15:23:12
I'm not sure which she is, maybe find out for sure when she gets bigger, she appears to be RCF though as you say. I dont know exactly how old she is but she has had 2 moults before I got her and one while she was here, I got her the 30th June. She feeds once every 3 blue moons so she is slow growing, my OBT has overtaken her and the Salmon Pink is just settling down to another moult (I think) so I think she'll overtake her too any day now.
chrisc Posted - 18/02/2012 : 09:58:03
great pics shes growing well. how old is she?
she has a lot more red than bernardette but from what ive read mine is NCF an think yours is RCF

nornal colour fase/red colour fase if ive remembered that right
BlueDragon Posted - 18/02/2012 : 07:51:53
She's so pretty... if you can describe a spider as such. A lovely pinky colour.

Sounds like a proper little adventure. I'm sure it was fun ; )
n/a Posted - 16/02/2012 : 23:07:37
Lol - she's gorgeous - but she's only a tiddler - I've got bigger spiders in my cellar!

(Yes and I'd let them have hand walkies if they jumped out at me.)

Beautiful Trixie though!
Lotabob Posted - 16/02/2012 : 22:40:32
Thats my Chilean, the Salmon is a bit smaller than this one still, though not for long the way its eating and growing. I dont know how long it will be until the Salmon will be handleable or even if it will be, still haven't really had much chance to measure its temperament as its always hidden in its burrow.

It was really funny I was dealing with the little monster running round me and my mind was on where the dog as I didnt want him getting involved and where the camera was as I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to take a few snaps.
Kelfezond Posted - 16/02/2012 : 22:35:36
Haha that's exactly what happened to me only without the cool composure of you taking pictures and handling xD

Is that your salmon pink too?

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000