The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Get Down This Instant!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JanieW Posted - 18/02/2012 : 20:18:54
I went up to check on Fea, and he'd gone from his plant. It took ages to find him, Steve came up and found to his amazement this:

So now on top of everything else I guess i'll have to buy him a hammock and vine.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lotabob Posted - 18/02/2012 : 22:30:14
Oh aye they do, Snake burrows to go to the toilet, makes for an interesting clean out; 'I can smell it, I know its there, where is the question'. lol.

He has just found somewhere comfy and warm and cant believe his luck.
JanieW Posted - 18/02/2012 : 22:12:49
just checked..now he is under the heater (its 2" above the substrate) but he has burrowed down under the substrate with just his head showing.
I didn't know that Boas burrow, he does for sure:)
JanieW Posted - 18/02/2012 : 21:02:20
lmao you can say that again, it is fun finding him in new places..just not the wires if you please :P
blackskull Posted - 18/02/2012 : 20:57:45
they like to get in difficult positions lol
JanieW Posted - 18/02/2012 : 20:49:01
That wire was flush to the ceiling, but not fixed..so he climbed down from the plant, crossed the viv to climb another branch and nosed the cable from the ceiling before climbing on it, and somehow turn round as from that angle there was nothing high enough to reach...hmm I need a surveilance camera to catch him in the act
blackskull Posted - 18/02/2012 : 20:44:22
love it.

the reason why don't have wires hanging so the snake can sit on them, paranoid that they would pull them from there fittings
JanieW Posted - 18/02/2012 : 20:38:05
LOL well he's down from the wire, now coiled on that branch. He seems to have settled as he hasn't used a hide yet, plant, wire and branch :)
Lotabob Posted - 18/02/2012 : 20:20:28
Haha they love wires. I put Snake a hammock in and she never uses it, never uses her branches either a very grounded girl lol.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000