The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Little Spot has gone, enter Big Spot

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 18/02/2012 : 21:59:47
Trying to show off his super yellowing

Just over a year ago I have a very similar picture, he is wound round two of my fingers.

Off for a wander

SPOT!!! That is NOT a mouse.

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 19/02/2012 : 11:58:40
He's a grand big lad - amazing how corns seem to grow without you noticing - one day that little bootlace, the next - 'where did you come from?'

A full grown corn is an imposing snake!

And good lad Alfie - yeah my older cats are fine around the snakes (CLOSELY supervised of course as occasionally a naughty paw will try to dab at a tail.) Can't trust new little Molly just yet of course, and Ziska is not a snake I'd allow any cat near. Love the pic of Alfie and Spot.
chrisc Posted - 19/02/2012 : 11:09:14
nice pics hes growing well. love the pic with the dog, theres no way i could do that with my dog she would try to eat it
paulie78 Posted - 19/02/2012 : 11:03:58
aww hes awesome bob and i love your dog too
Lotabob Posted - 18/02/2012 : 23:36:15
Alfie introduces himself, I dont want Alfie frightened of them as its his house but he is a good dog and I just asked him to stay on his cushion,I do let Alf come over and have a look and he will go check on them when they are in the viv, he is almost protective of them now which is good. He likes Sanke best I think though she would bite him if she got chance i'm sure but she lives in a viv at Alf's eye level so he is always going over and looking in. Alfie was introduced to Spot when he was just a hatchling, Alf would sit next to me when i was holding Spot.
JanieW Posted - 18/02/2012 : 22:45:03
He has sure grown in a year :) The pic with your dog is a super pic..how did you introduce them?

I keep my staffie shut in his cage when I get the snakes out. I'd love to be able to keep him out, just a bit wary even tho he never goes for other animals.
mystra Posted - 18/02/2012 : 22:37:21
LOL the dog's firing up the anti snake laser eyes!!!

Spots looking fab, loving the yellow-ness coming through, Betty's at a similar size and stage with her yellow coming through too :D

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000