The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 New Boa !

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jebus Posted - 10/06/2012 : 15:19:58
Well, i finally got 1 picked out, and brought home!
Hes a Hypo Het Anery (DH Ghost) Boa Constrictor, and
a fine one at that! Love his speckles here are a few
photeys.

And BEST of all!!!

Bandit the dog, sporting a new pair of boxers, that's right.
Just had to, purple really is his colour! ;)
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mattc142 Posted - 13/06/2012 : 14:51:12
Beautiful snake dude , cant wait to get my first boa.
Lotabob Posted - 11/06/2012 : 13:10:31
Nippy is appropriate for a baby Boa lol. Lovely looking Boa and very good colouration to his tail.
chrisc Posted - 10/06/2012 : 21:15:15
stunning boa congrats, i definatly want more boas
jebus Posted - 10/06/2012 : 17:49:08
Yea they are pretty cool ;P, what sort or behavior is natural for them, they like climbing and things like that?
Hes Now called "Nippy", as he bit the guy i bought him from at least 4 times haha. Hes climbing all over his bit
of branch and cork bark, loving life!
reptiledanny Posted - 10/06/2012 : 17:47:20
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

woo. everyone needs a boa in there collection. i would love to build a boa collection up at the same time as building my royal collection, but unfortunatly boas need alot more space and just dont have that at the moment unfortunatly

I said that the other day when every royal refused to feed... Well my words were more along the lines of "Screw it, I'm selling you all and buying boa's!" but same kind of thing, they're amazing pets I'm starting to re-think the royal over boa thing about "first pet" :)

ye dont think maya has ever refused a feed since she got started with me. whereas the royals, well, we all know that story.
the only problem i think with boas as first pets is how snappy they can be. i think if people did the proper research and got the experience from say pet shops then yes they would be great. but for say someone who does the basic research and then gets a boa, i know i would be a bit scared and overwhelmed if i had a hissing boa coming at me
Kelfezond Posted - 10/06/2012 : 16:24:45
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

woo. everyone needs a boa in there collection. i would love to build a boa collection up at the same time as building my royal collection, but unfortunatly boas need alot more space and just dont have that at the moment unfortunatly

I said that the other day when every royal refused to feed... Well my words were more along the lines of "Screw it, I'm selling you all and buying boa's!" but same kind of thing, they're amazing pets I'm starting to re-think the royal over boa thing about "first pet" :)
reptiledanny Posted - 10/06/2012 : 16:21:54
Kelfezond Posted - 10/06/2012 : 15:27:05
beeeautiful!
I'm really starting to love boa's lately :D

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000