The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Better pics of Jabba

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 12/06/2012 : 00:15:45

We had to move the fat man into his new tank so managed to get some pics of him which shows his colours , hope u dont mind a few more snaps .

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lotabob Posted - 15/06/2012 : 23:08:50
A sister forum to this one. Its quiet, no I lie, its dead but the caresheet is good.

http://www.theamphibian.co.uk/Horned_frog_care_sheet.htm
jebus Posted - 15/06/2012 : 22:34:48
Nice, just had a word with 'the dealer' and he said that he could easily get them if requested :)
So,i would be unable to set the tank ontop of the viv's for heat, what would be the best way to
heat the tank? What sort ot temps do they like and so on? Thanks Matt.

(PS: Post some picks of the Pacman setups!! Please and thanks :) )
Lotabob Posted - 12/06/2012 : 23:17:56
Around the £30 mark maybe a bit more or less depending on where you go. They also come in bright yellow.

You can get clean ones too lol.
mattc142 Posted - 12/06/2012 : 22:16:00
whats the price range on one of these beasts i like em and how big do they grow please.
jebus Posted - 12/06/2012 : 22:15:14
Dont make it sound that easy :(
Lotabob Posted - 12/06/2012 : 21:56:43
Just fill it with mud and stick a frog in it lol.
jebus Posted - 12/06/2012 : 21:54:12
I have to admit, they are cute lol, got an unused fish tank, now to see how i can modify it!
Lotabob Posted - 12/06/2012 : 18:17:37
Very little really, A decent tub, mud, keep them warm (I just sit mine in the stack so he is a nice toast 25-27oC in the hot end and about 24oC in his cold end, clean them out every week to 2 weeks, I do two weeks unless it smells or has got a bit soggy in there. Then you feed them every couple of days and dust the food with nutrobal once a week and then I dust half of the food with calcium all the time to stop his bones going rubbery. You dont handle them as a rule but if you are moving them around then you've not much choice, just wash your hands and rinse your hands very well before as they absorb pretty much anything they touch and oily mucky hands damage their skin. Oh and watch out for the front end, they look cute but they subscribe to the philosophy of if it moves, its food.
jebus Posted - 12/06/2012 : 07:01:06
Out of curiosity guys, what sort of husbandry is required for these little princes? lol
Lotabob Posted - 12/06/2012 : 01:48:17
Aww he is lovely and so clean too, Waka is always covered in crud, I'll have to hose him down. lol. I really love these little beasts, they are so grumpy and moody and try to eat everything but are just so cute, Waka has found his voice too, he squeaks all the time and when I open his tub he will sometimes puff up and lift his bum up and bark like a dog, its the cutest thing ever. Nice to seee one with black eyes too, Waka's are red, wow I really Waka'd this post lol.

Jabba is stunning, I'm very jealous.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000