The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 my new addition

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
carlb1981 Posted - 15/06/2012 : 19:37:38
Picked her up today been excited all week she's a 3 month old snow corn yet to be named here's a few pics there not the best as there off my phone

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 15/06/2012 : 22:33:26
Yeah, when they're tiny it's like budgie droppings but it gets steadily more copious and stinky. However, my big ones, 3-4 years, don't go sometimes for as many weeks although when they're out, the wad of kitchen roll or old towel doesn't come amiss, as you'll probably have noticed with any snake lol.
carlb1981 Posted - 15/06/2012 : 22:09:28
Lol I've noticed that already she's pooed twice today already and they weren't nice solid logs like martys
Lotabob Posted - 15/06/2012 : 21:50:05
Corns rule, they are an every day snake, always ready and willing to come out to play. They are poop machines though, the bigger they get the higher the risk of handling them lol.
carlb1981 Posted - 15/06/2012 : 20:43:53
Oh and she's already gave me a heart attack, i thought she had escapes as i couldn't see her anywhere so pick faun up to see if she was under it and saw her belly pressed against the bottom of the faun the little bugger had just buried herself lol
carlb1981 Posted - 15/06/2012 : 20:32:00
Thank you i just need a name for her now
n/a Posted - 15/06/2012 : 20:13:37
Congrats - she is so pretty - and snows are fascinating; they change with each shed and become opal coloured, with shades of palest rose and gold, like sunrise on snow. I'm not really one for albino or 'white' snakes but I have a snow stripe who just keeps on getting lovelier and lovelier. Very good choice - and got to love corns anyway.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000