The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 New Hognose :D

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jonnyc1988 Posted - 11/12/2012 : 16:47:12
Got my first Hognose on saturday, a lovely little cb12 female. i will take some pics once she has settled in.
She has currently spent her whole time with me burrowed down at the bottom of the faun at the cool end (where the aspen is deeper). I know they are burrowers but is this normal? Im hoping she will become more sociable once she is settled. They are always out and about in the pet shop, so im hoping she will be too.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jbarlow91 Posted - 11/12/2012 : 22:56:48
Honey the hognose lol
jonnyc1988 Posted - 11/12/2012 : 21:56:26
I'm still a little stuck for names. So far I like either Hetti, Hessi, or Henrietta.Think Hetti is my fav. Any other suggestions?
jonnyc1988 Posted - 11/12/2012 : 21:49:17
Yeah, she has been on the move a bit tonight which has stopped my worrying. I love their character. There was about 6 at the shop to choose from. The guy was trying to sell me the tamest one, but that seemed boring so I asked for a more aggressive one with a bit of character. So glad I did. It's funny to think I won't introduce my tiny little hognose to my 3.5 foot royal in case it scares him!!! Haha.
Laws Posted - 11/12/2012 : 20:50:56
i always laugh at their little sneezing fits! dont let them put you off tho , i have one ridiculously hissy boy and you just have to ignore them and pick them up anyways . burrowing in the cool end is fine , im sure she has been burrowing all over when your not looking!
jonnyc1988 Posted - 11/12/2012 : 17:23:50
Ive had a little bit of hissing and a headbutt, but i just thought it was cute. looks like its sneezing lol.
badwool Posted - 11/12/2012 : 17:20:52
bitey little buggers
herriotfan Posted - 11/12/2012 : 16:51:41
Look forward to photos. I love the way their little nose turns up.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000