The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Mischievious Hoggie

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JanieW Posted - 12/12/2012 : 20:30:14
Dear little Henry would spend ages curled up, but not so Timmy..He climbs, he climbs up to my shoulder and around to the back of my neck. He climbs through hair. He climbs sleeves til he gets where he wants to be, always where not easy to get him lol

The day after a feed he's out, roaming, waiting to be taken out..he's just the same here as he was in the shop. Only when he is satisfied he had long enough mooching will he burrow, tonight he was only out 20 mins and he is far from satisfied

When he's being demanding I call him Hogwarts hehe my little wart!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JanieW Posted - 14/12/2012 : 18:06:04
Timmy is on time lol climbing the faun and hanging on to the lip til he falls off..then starts all over again. He has a clock I swear lol always this time of evening, to the minute.
jonnyc1988 Posted - 13/12/2012 : 19:42:06
Think he's let it chew for about 15mins..... muppet!!!
jbarlow91 Posted - 13/12/2012 : 18:01:12
That bite looks painful lol
jonnyc1988 Posted - 13/12/2012 : 10:49:09
Thats understandable, this shows what they can do when they have a chew.
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/snakes/240804-hognose-snake-bite.html

I don't think Hetti will actually bite me. I get all the hooding up, hissing and head butting when I approach her, but as soon as I pick her up it all stops. Very entertaining.
JanieW Posted - 13/12/2012 : 10:06:01
*chuckles* Yeah, I like playful snakes tho lol specially as my daughter handles them all :) Steve got a hoggie bite, wasn't good, his whole hand swelled up and with his work no sickness leave etc..had to be minimum risk so we got Timmy..mind he was the only hoggie available :)
jonnyc1988 Posted - 13/12/2012 : 09:51:41
The guy at the shop was trying to sell me one with no attitude, but I enjoy their little mood swings so went for a grump! Save the tame one for any beginner snake handler who might find it scary lol
JanieW Posted - 13/12/2012 : 00:56:13
I#m sure she will, Jonny :)Just keep handling everyday, and let her explore ..they love that:)
This lil fella has none of the hoggie attitude, cept mischief lol and that he has tons of.
jonnyc1988 Posted - 12/12/2012 : 23:16:27
Sounds like a great little snake. My hognose Hetti is still settling in, seems to have plenty of hognose attitude though. Been getting plenty of hissing and headbutts! Seems to calm down when you pick her up though. Spends most of her time burrowed under the aspen at the moment. Hopefully she will become more sociable after a week or so.
JanieW Posted - 12/12/2012 : 21:09:25
Oh he is Herriot, never stops :)

I gave in and took him out again for an hour lol..back in his faun now..and still pacing up and down..he ain't coming out again tonight lol
herriotfan Posted - 12/12/2012 : 21:05:11
Awwww, bless him. He sounds like a proper character.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000