The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Why oh why do we do it.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 09/04/2013 : 01:20:41
It has just taken me over an hour to catch, clean and put back (drum roll) 2 Tarantulas. Well I say 2, the Chilean was a doddle, quick tickle to the leg she calmly walks forward, up the tub, onto my hand and into the next tub. The OBT however is a different ball game. First you have to find it in the mass of web, then she bursts forth and 'wall of death' runs around the Rub, then when she calms down you've to coax her - operating through a tiny gap in the lid - into the smaller tub then she realises its a trap, turns to bolt back out, you've a split second to get the coaster over the top, second time lucky. (I'm considering using the vacuum cleaner next time)

Though I will say I'd prefer to deal with the OBT every day of the week over the Salmon Pink, at least the OBT is just running scared, the Salmon isn't scared one bit and will fight you every step of the way and when the biting is over and you think you're winning he kicks an ass full of hair into your hand so it itches for the rest of the day.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pythonwizard Posted - 09/04/2013 : 18:46:55
didn't know what ''OBT'' stood for so I googled it oh my never seen nothing like it , i couldn't cope with one of them or any T's but I would like to think i could hold a chilean rose
Leucistic Posted - 09/04/2013 : 15:08:14
T's and bugs #shudders lol
badwool Posted - 09/04/2013 : 15:04:49
Cockroach cleaning day yesterday, now that's a chore
Baobab Posted - 09/04/2013 : 10:20:29
Like the sound of the vacuum method of capture.
herriotfan Posted - 09/04/2013 : 08:44:28
Rather you than me.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000