The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Sanke shed and made a deposit

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 27/05/2011 : 21:23:06
I shall keep this in chronological order to avoid confusion. At about 11pm last night Sanke sterted been really noisy, as she was due to shed I decidced to watch her, after about 10 minutes she went very still, up went the tail and then proceeded to empty herself for 5 minutes. I wanted to look away but I couldn't, it was baffling me, how could something come out of something else and it be bigger than the thing its coming out of, it really was a poo with a death defying radius.

(I had to, sorry, thats an 18Litre RUB).

Anyway where was I? SHEDDING right, I had to lift her out to clean up her deposit and took a few pictures to show how wrinkled and crinkled she looks specially around the neck region when about to shed

Then this morning I woke up to a freshly shed Sanke. At lunch I had to get some pictures and as I don't see her all that often through the day it amazed me how dark she goes.

and without flash
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stotty01 Posted - 28/05/2011 : 12:03:09
very nice!
n/a Posted - 27/05/2011 : 23:08:09
Oh good - congrats Sanke - yeah, Ziska's started on rats no probs - what a relief to have an unfussy feeder after fussy royals (bless them, we wouldn't be without our royals, eh?)

Will look forward to video.
Lotabob Posted - 27/05/2011 : 22:53:47
They really are so incredible, such a difference between day and night colouration. And tonight she took her first rat too so very pleased that went very easy, she even got the head straight away and wolfed it down. I also had a camera running so I shall post a link as soon as the you of tube allows it.
n/a Posted - 27/05/2011 : 22:49:31
Blimey, what a humdinger! Must have felt like giving birth to Stonehenge!

I bet she feels better after that! Fascinating pics, with the wrinkles and daytime colour change. HIBs are incredible snakes!
Tawfik47 Posted - 27/05/2011 : 21:42:17
wow great looking Boa
reptiledanny Posted - 27/05/2011 : 21:30:16
he looks gorgeous, and wow, that poo is huge. i cannot wait for maya to start eating, she is being a right pain still

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000