The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 To all Lizard and Spider keepers (if any)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptilemadd Posted - 07/06/2011 : 17:31:23
Hi guys firstly to the mods if this shouldn't be here please feel free to dispose of, I have been keeping and cultivating a colony of Dubia roaches for my beardie, however I must have the laziest dreaded dragon in the world cause instead of going crazy for them he just sits there looking very dis-interested lol. Anyway I now have more than I need and was wondering if any lizard or snake keepers would be interested at least four hundered strong in a 33l rub any takers please email me simon.gardner 43 @ yahoo.co.uk for price and keeping info of goto roachcolony.co.uk for info
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptilemadd Posted - 23/06/2011 : 14:37:30
Hi Kehhlyr just wondering if you are still interested in buying some roaches???? let me know please
reptilemadd Posted - 15/06/2011 : 23:02:45
I've re sent it Kehhlyr if you don't get it let me know or you could send me an email and I'll reply hopefully you'll get that one

EDIT I've sent you an email via your profile and added mine to my bio :)
Kehhlyr Posted - 15/06/2011 : 21:58:56
Nope, don't think I have received anything, I shall check my spam box though just in case.
reptilemadd Posted - 15/06/2011 : 19:55:22
Hi MrsA82 and kehhlyr just wondering if you got my emails if you did and no longer interested please let me know!
reptilemadd Posted - 13/06/2011 : 09:51:04
It's easy to do kehhlyr I've sent an email :) mine loves them aswell but the lazy little sod won't eat them unless i hand feed him lol
Kehhlyr Posted - 13/06/2011 : 01:27:23
Woo, if you still have these and no one else stakes a claim, can you let me know.
My beardies LOVE them to the point that I over-harvested my colony.

If you can email me: Kehhlyr[AT]weneedcake.co.uk would be superb, cheers.
reptilemadd Posted - 12/06/2011 : 14:07:26
Hi MrsA82 I've just sent you an email to the address you have up in your bio :) I can preety much guarantee you dragon will love them lol
MrsA82 Posted - 10/06/2011 : 14:06:10
How many would these cost me also could I get a sample sent to see if my dragon likes them ;) lol
reptilemadd Posted - 07/06/2011 : 17:51:37
thanks danny done it :)
reptiledanny Posted - 07/06/2011 : 17:34:36
might want to edit it and change your email adress to
name(space)@(space)yahoo.co.uk
so the stupid spammers cannot send you bogus emails about things they have for sale

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000