The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 name votes!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 12/07/2011 : 13:01:51

ok so new girl coming saturday.... narrowed it down to Charlie or Indie (InDEE for lotabob :P)
Just wanted to ask u guys to maybe vote for the one u like hehe! im busy today drilling holes in the rub and getting everything set up and running so flippin excited! lol
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lotabob Posted - 13/07/2011 : 13:21:15
It unDEEcided at the moment I'm sure Laws won't be DEEterred either way as most of Boa fiest is only a DEEsplay anyway
n/a Posted - 13/07/2011 : 10:38:36
LOL! In-DEE-DEE!

(But we hope not!)
Lotabob Posted - 13/07/2011 : 00:07:55
MarDEE InDEE.
Laws Posted - 12/07/2011 : 23:20:55
I think InDEE wins , will need to look at her to confirm tho , ive been told shes a maddam so will see when we get her . the rub is ready to go now :D
Lotabob Posted - 12/07/2011 : 21:42:01
Indie is nice (and accomodating to my demands lol).
n/a Posted - 12/07/2011 : 14:36:21
Yeah I like Indie!
Evolution Morphs Posted - 12/07/2011 : 14:16:16
I'd go with indee :)
Laws Posted - 12/07/2011 : 13:16:29
haha sadly i cant make the kiddi show , if it had of been this sunday i would be able to go , but as its the week after i cant due to work :( gutted! i am hoping to get a female crawl cay after our holidays but with this new girl coming i dont think i will be allowed sadly , either way im happy i get this new girlie! just cant pick the name! u getting any new ones from kidi? wish i could go :( cant drive there and the missus is at work , im sure i will be aswel tho to be honest :(
stumpy Posted - 12/07/2011 : 13:04:58
either fine with me, Charlie was my old horse and Indie was my German Shepherd, you will need to start building racks soon with all your new additons, what you coming back with from the Kiddi show????

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000