The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Out of Bats' Belfry??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 26/07/2011 : 22:38:51
Blimey, it must be warm in sunny Wakefield tonight!

Going out into my Coronation Street style backyard and looking up at the sky, I saw a little critter flittering up and down - the local bat!

I see him occasionally when it's warm, which is very occasional just lately. I and some other neighbours have a lot of plants so I expect that attracts him to the insects.

I realise this isn't much of an experience in areas where you can see clouds of bats on a fine summer's night but round here ...well, a bat is a bat.

And I was very pleased to see him.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 27/07/2011 : 13:03:30
LOL - yes, Bats adores bats!

You are so lucky, Bob and Blue - that must be so cool ...yeah, sometimes my little guy (don't know what sort he is) swoops low. I can't hear his voice (very few adults can - you're exceptional) but I can hear the papery whisper of his wings ...magic!
BlueDragon Posted - 27/07/2011 : 10:33:45
I live on the edge of a Nature Reserve so I get loads of Bats flying through the streets. It's mostly the diddy little Pipistrels, but sometimes you might be lucky enough to see the Horse-shoes.
I love to listen to them as well, they squeek so fast! There's lots of Moths come to my Elder trees, so sometimes they swoop quite low near me to get them!
Lotabob Posted - 27/07/2011 : 00:37:22
Bats likes bats!

I live by a river and the bats round here are plentiful I love sitting on the balcony at dusk, bottle of beer, and just watch them flying around. I can hear them too their calls are so cute. I've had a bat on my balcony once too, they are so titchy when they are folded up.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000