The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 i kno im a herp keeper but really.... ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 04/08/2011 : 13:25:22

Well the heavens have opened here over nite , much needed coolness now . so im sitting here faffing around online , when i can hear this funny dripping noise . we have laminate in the livingroom thats open plan with the kitchen . i keep hearing this plopping soft thud on the floor and im now beginning to think we have a leak . until out the corner of my eye this little frog flings itself across the floor i jump a mile , it jumps a mile os i jump again . i then proceed to flap about trying to find something to contain mr
hop-alot . I have no idea how he got in !
and the other nite we had a newt on the door step ! do they not understand im not allowed anymore reptiles ? lol!
mr froggy is now back outside and i can relax again now lol!
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 07/08/2011 : 13:45:15
Yup, Blue - something everyone should know ...

LOL Salty - I can only imagine ... Wear a face shield next time
SaltyTurtle Posted - 07/08/2011 : 12:39:27
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

You know, you can always tell when it's fox crap, because it's pointed at both ends.

Not many people know that...

OR, "you can always tell when it's fox crap, because when you were strimming the lawn and it splashed all over your face, including lips, you realised this was a part of the garden the dog can't get into, and where the nasty fox with mange rolls around on sunny days"

I washed my face with a hose pipe, spitting and screwing my eyes up. Yes, the neighbours were showing some friends their garden plants just over the fence. LOL!
BlueDragon Posted - 07/08/2011 : 12:17:58
Thank you BATS... I'll try bear that in mind. Sure it'll come in handy one day!
n/a Posted - 06/08/2011 : 12:35:33
You know, you can always tell when it's fox crap, because it's pointed at both ends.

Not many people know that...
SaltyTurtle Posted - 06/08/2011 : 04:09:28
Just to clarify, that's not what I do for living lol, we were comparing notes.
SaltyTurtle Posted - 06/08/2011 : 04:08:26
Was talking to someone at work today about the worst things we've 'encountered' whilst using a Stihl brush cutter....

Guess what ranked a close second after fox poo??...

ribbit
Laws Posted - 05/08/2011 : 12:39:25
Hehe my bad !
BlueDragon Posted - 05/08/2011 : 12:03:05
Aww, bless 'im : 3

Yeah, a screeming Frog is something else 0_0! I remember when one of our cats brought one in and there's me and my mam sitting in the living room when all of a sudden there's this loud screem! Well, we looked at eachother and didn't know what to think X ) In the end I got up and walked carefully into the hallway, fully ready to belt it! And there's this poor little frog screeming and trying to get away from naughty Mitzy. Poor little bugger, it was so scared. I picked it up and calmed it down and took it back home. It was the middle of the night and home was a naighbours back garden pond so what they must have been thinking!

Anyways, Laws, Frogs and newts are amphibians, not reptiles, so you should be safe ; )
SaltyTurtle Posted - 04/08/2011 : 22:51:52
I've got two ponds in my garden, the one is full of newts, it's like the newt Bronx, nothing else dare live in there...

The other has a fish I found that had survived 8 ducks, their pollution (when using the other pond years ago) water like the trenches in the Somme, and a good few winters of 3-4 inch ice.

He's the landlord, and his tennants are hundreds of frogs, who jump around winding up the dog and making me think I'm going mad when I see movement out of the corner of my eye, only to turn round and see nothing, immediately anyway.
Lotabob Posted - 04/08/2011 : 20:16:00
Awww sweet little froggie. I do have a soft spot for frogs, always had them in the garden, we had a large pond so I was always rescuing them and bringing them home.
n/a Posted - 04/08/2011 : 17:15:11
Oh wow - cool!

I remember decades ago, one evening I found my cats grouped round the phone table in the hall (erm remember the phone table in the hall you oldies lol?)

Behind the table was something, screaming loudly.

I, very carefully, investigated the something. Judging by the volume of sound it was making it had to be a large rat at least!

Drew the table away from the wall ...a frog. A frog not 3cm long??

A FROG???

Froggy was refreshed in the fishtank and released ...

I mean, they're cute beasties, sitting in swamps and going ribbit?

Frogs can be a bit unexpected lol!
sandi Posted - 04/08/2011 : 15:52:45
Awwww! he is very cute!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000