The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Let's get tagged

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 13/08/2011 : 12:41:07
warning to anybody thinking of taking a holiday... reptiles do NOT like it.

I came back from holiday with 2 new lovely snakes from BlackEcho, the male was deep blue and quite P-O'ed being taken across half the country, tried to tag me but didn't get far managed to get him put away and he's all happy now.

Second was sorting out the cages as my snake sitter was terrible, Anubis tagged me there, sneaky strike from a hide.

Next was Pandora, this was scary, I went in to pull out a nice big shed skin, the door is stiff so I had to open it only halfway, I reached in and grabbed the skin and then heard a massive crack, she struck for my hand and luckily the glass door was opened just in her was so she hit that and bounced off first. I had a look at her through the glass and she struck at the glass again, it was terrifying. No hissing or defensive nature just striking like crazy, I warmed her up a rat and she struck it like a train, best strike so far. I'm going to let her eat up and see if I can pull her out tomorrow to see if she's turned into an angry cow, think she was just very hungry though.

Fun story though.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BlueDragon Posted - 14/08/2011 : 11:21:02
That'll learn ya ; )

Very lucky though, did you happen across a four leaf clover by any chance or something?

Glad you enjoyed your hols, suveneiers too!
sandi Posted - 14/08/2011 : 09:39:29
Ooooh scary stuff! That'll teach you for having a holiday!
Tawfik47 Posted - 14/08/2011 : 08:35:09
LOL, welcome back Kelf, that two strikes from Pandora should wasted all the good time u had in ur holiday that must be really terrifying.
reptiledanny Posted - 13/08/2011 : 18:49:39
welcome back kelf, i see you went for the fires in the end
unlucky about the bites/strikes, and good pandora didnt get you, that would have been some pic to put up
Kelfezond Posted - 13/08/2011 : 18:38:16
Good news sticks, and others.
Dopey the one baby I kept is doing well, stitches are falling out so he now look hideous but still awesome!
STICKS Posted - 13/08/2011 : 14:27:23
Hi there Kelfezond nice to have you back and with new additions hope you had a nice break just to give you an update girls ? are doing well 1 pup each every 4 days since i got them home and shed out sat and sun last week and unlike mum seem very chilled i handle them most days.
n/a Posted - 13/08/2011 : 14:23:41
LOL - it was a love-bite! Or meant to be, wow that would have been ...ouch!! Naughty girl!

Congrats on the two new additions from Blackecho - and hope you enjoyed your hols and had a good rest and the rain kept off!
Lotabob Posted - 13/08/2011 : 13:48:56
ooh you got lucky I'm sure a tag from Pandora would be like taking a direct hit from Ricky Hatton holding barbed wire. Its just their way of telling you they missed you.
reptilemadd Posted - 13/08/2011 : 12:56:06
Lol sorry for laughing Kelf but I was just imagining the look on your face with this bullet train with hundreds of teeth heading your way, hope you had a great time on your hols and don't be shy share some pics of the new additions :)

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000