The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 got me a crestie :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 14/08/2011 : 14:58:53
Wooop wooop ! Picked up my little one today , he's had a brief handling session , very hoppy but calmed down . Love how u can spot when they are gonna hop :) he's now settling in . Can't get pics up tho till wednesday as waiting for the new router to come . He's about two months old :) not sure of his morph tho , hoping u cud all help me when I get the pics up . He is called Dylan and very very cute !
I picked up some komodo complete diet as that's what he is being fed on now , along with crickets and I'm gettin those on friday when I'm paid . I'm so so happy :)
Pics to follow when I figure out how to do it without my laptop :)
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laws Posted - 14/08/2011 : 16:22:03
Okies bats I will mail them over to u :) he's such a cutie ! And sarah has now said she wants another that's hers ! Coz dylans mine lol . Women eh ? Can never make up their mind , she says no more and now wants one ! Appfft !
reptiledanny Posted - 14/08/2011 : 16:19:58
wooo, everyone is getting cresties now, im still waiting on my little gecko to hatch, and have alot of persuasion to do with the parents, but they will come round eventually.
look forward to the photos
Lotabob Posted - 14/08/2011 : 15:53:13
Harley has his gecko diet (komodo, clarks and repashy lol, spoilt little git), and crickets and wax worms and cuttlebone powdered and dusted onto the crickets once a week so the strawberry was just a treat, though I bought/aquired from a shop throwing them out squished them up and popped into icecube tray for special occasions.
n/a Posted - 14/08/2011 : 15:45:52
Ha - just thought - if you email pics to me I could save them on my pc and post them on here?? Well, I'll have a go though as you know, computer wise, I'm not the sharpest nail in the box ...

Again Hoppy Dylan Day!!
Evolution Morphs Posted - 14/08/2011 : 15:38:50
No pressure ;)

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/5193
Laws Posted - 14/08/2011 : 15:36:01
I have a blackberry , so not sure how to do it . Yup very very cute ! He fires up a dark black colour down his spine and is like a orangy yellow colour :) he's just gorgeous :)
Evolution Morphs Posted - 14/08/2011 : 15:26:08
Well done laws persistences paid off ;)

Ain't they soooooo cute :)
What are you using to use the Internet ?

iPhone ? Android ?

If so there an app called photo bucket that uploads pics and you just paste the link

I can't wait till Wednesday ! Lol
Laws Posted - 14/08/2011 : 15:14:25
Hehe , I was very shaky first holding him as he is so diddy and fragile if that makes sense but I soon got the nack of spotting when he was gonna jump soon mastered it . He's now looking at me with his cute eyelashes ! Gonna get some fruit for him too . Do u have to add anything to his fruit when its mushed up ?
Haha I just got the go ahead , I had to pay for him tho hehe . But yeah I had no idea I could persuade so well ! Lol . She said she did want one tho , she was trying to be sensible lol !
n/a Posted - 14/08/2011 : 15:12:01
Congrats congrats congrats!

Happy Dylan day!!

And happy anniversary too!!

Lotabob Posted - 14/08/2011 : 15:08:07
Oh brilliant, they are incredible arent they. I love how they seem to scrunch up just before they jump. I gave harley some smooshed up strawberry last night and a big chunk is gone this morning so I'm very pleased with that. Cant wait for pictures and I'm impressed with your pursuasion skills, 2 boas and a crestie after a no more order,

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000