The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 back in the game

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
chrisc Posted - 16/01/2012 : 19:48:22
jeff has been much more active the last few days after a month an a bit staying in the cool end doing nothing so thought i would try him with a rat. no interest at all in the feeding box so put him back an left the rat with him, checked 10 mins later to find a happy looking snake full of rat
and frank took another feed so think thats his fast over
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 17/01/2012 : 17:23:53
http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/104731492/everglades-rat-snakes.html

Yup, sure are nice ...

They're pretty similar to corns but feistier, and they don't grow that much bigger - 6-7'.

Pretty ...I like their huge eyes - a couple of my corn morphs are the same, the caramel motley and the snow stripe, obviously bred with a little help from ratty genes - and they can tail rattle with the best lol!
chrisc Posted - 17/01/2012 : 17:04:47
not had the joy of smelling musk yet.
everglades rats look very nice not really read much about them though
like a corn but bigger im assuming
n/a Posted - 17/01/2012 : 14:21:57
Oh right, he's a good lad then, oh boy, tempted now as a shop in the next town has some Everglades rats and I was meant to be picking up another royal this week but the vendor found she couldn't part with him. (Which is nice.) That shop has hoggies too ...But really ought to be saving money lol!

I once met a grey rat snake who nipped me (which was nothing) and then stuck his tail up my sleeve to musk me ...I stuck him back in his viv just in time, he only left a drop on me but ewwww!
chrisc Posted - 17/01/2012 : 11:43:36
nope he bites, tail rattles an is generally a grumpy git but never musked me. well not yet anyway
n/a Posted - 17/01/2012 : 11:37:32
Hope you find her. Doesn't Jeff musk? I've always been a bit put off rat snakes and king snakes because of that (although why after corn snakes I don't know lol!)
chrisc Posted - 17/01/2012 : 06:32:46
thanks.
yes im still looking. i find that jeff is the least messy of all 5 snakes
reptilemadd Posted - 16/01/2012 : 20:44:54
Many Congrats
n/a Posted - 16/01/2012 : 20:43:11
Oh that's good - glad to hear. My Cy is eating again too - even gone up a mouse size and growing at last (she's 2 this year and barely bigger than Shiloh, who's half her age.)

Now for the big corns to start their antics ...colubrids are supposed to be more straightforward than royals, but they've all got their peculiarities lol.

Now you'll have to find a mate for Jeff.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000