The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 The boa clan....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 22/01/2012 : 23:05:46

I took some new pics of the boa clan now we are pretty much mite free (still have taken precautions) however but it was great gettin to interact with them again!

First up my big baby Lex , shes a soppy mare , wanted some pics to see if shes growing length wise and not just girth but it seems shes still pretty much just over four foot .

Next is Rudi , ive been told shes a big un for her age, a little fatty so im dropping her feeding back and shes currently getting more excersize in the form of the clothes horse we have and it seemed to work as she made her way from bottom to top a few times . She also explored out spiral stair case but this was a nitemare as she didnt want me to get her off again!

And last but no means least Braxton , whos the only boy and is as sweet as anything .

Thanks for lookin :)
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JanieW Posted - 23/01/2012 : 00:48:49
Lovely snakes Laws, i'm a huge fan of Boas, specially since I got Fea :)
It must be a Boa trait that when you go to take a photo, specially if on your hand they always seem to head for the lens..or fingers lol
Laws Posted - 22/01/2012 : 23:12:37
thanks bats , they have all been left to their own devices for ages with no handling , so it was nice to photo snap them and its great to look back as they have grown . i saw some pics of lexi back in july when we got her home and shes definately getting more girth to her!
n/a Posted - 22/01/2012 : 23:10:26
They are looking boa-tiful, and great pics too, definitely snakes to boa-st about lol!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000