The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Molly

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 11/02/2012 : 23:47:48
It was inevitable, wasn't it ...if you saw my cat thread, you'll have seen this little one who visited me.

After she visited me, her owners asked me to take her. At first I offered to help find her a home as the norovirus had got me and I was finding it difficult to keep on top of my usual duties, never mind settle in a new young cat.

Tonight I heard her crying outside her door again. I opened my door and she came to me ...I went to her door and knocked and said, are you still needing a home for her? Yes.

So here she is. Molly.
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 26/02/2012 : 15:56:44
Well wow ...hiiiii!!!

This is Meeeeee! Molleeee!!!!

I've been living at Bats' Belfry for 2 weeks now and although Lil says I'm a little sod, I think I've been doing pretty well! I flirt with Finn and sleep on the hearthrug with him, and the big girls are still ignoring Me but I go upstairs and have a growl at them, oh and I sleep all day and raise hell at night - oh boy is it fun to land on top of the viv stack at 3 in the morning and watch Lil jump out of her skin!

There's only one problem. Lil won't let Me drink milk as it upsets My stomach a bit, but I'm not daft.

Every morning she brews a pot of tea and takes it and a mug, ready milked, into the front room, and leaves it to mash.

But before it can mash and get poured on to that nice milk, Molly's there ...

n/a Posted - 15/02/2012 : 21:36:13
Thanks, Mystra - yeah, that was old Hawkeye checking her out. She's on my knee now, stretched out between me and the laptop - much better than screaming on a freezing doorstep in the middle of the night - how they could!!!

I'll be glad to see her interacting with the others though; settling in a new cat always creates a bit of an atmosphere, but that will soon change. At least the older ones have all night with me.

Lol - yes, that is the ultimate destiny of kitchen roll - although if only corns would remember to use it...

Amendment - oooh noooo!! Molly's just farted!
mystra Posted - 15/02/2012 : 20:32:38
awwww BATS she's adorable!! I LOVE the pic of her by the fish tank, it's wonderful!

and we have snake toilet roll too, so that made me giggle! XD
n/a Posted - 15/02/2012 : 20:03:02
Just a quick update - she's affectionate, eating well and she's gained a lot of confidence - in fact she's a right clever little madam!

I've seen her interested in my laptop before, and this afternoon I was busy but had left the laptop open in the living room. When I picked it up to see what had been going on on this forum, I found she'd attempted to log on. In the box where I type my user name, she'd typed AE3 but had neglected to register or create a password.

However, given the intelligence of the average cat, it may not be long before she masters these tasks. Should we welcome a new member with a preoccupation with mice ....you'll know who it is!
n/a Posted - 13/02/2012 : 21:51:08
She's settling in - still very nervous and growly, but I have heard her purr and she lets me stroke her and trusts me enough to stay asleep in my presence -

The other 3 cats have taken up residence upstairs ...they're not pleased but have seen all this before - the younger ones will be scampering about together in a week or so.
n/a Posted - 12/02/2012 : 17:48:26
Ah I see, I see! Just tried it with the initial attempt and it works! Thank you so much!

Lol - all my bills are paid by direct debit, but I could do with her shredding my junk mail ...think she's half gerbil.

Mind you years ago I used to have a little black cat, Roo, who used to 'kill' toilet roll inners. You'd see her coming downstairs with one in her mouth, announcing loudly that she'd Got Another One ...

And she was a devil with clothespegs. I'd go into the kitchen to find them scattered, and Roo telling the world that there'd been a Whole Nest of the evil buggers in there, and wasn't it a good thing she'd found them before they multiplied further?

She wasn't to know that every evening I put the pegs back in the box, to fight another day ...
Lotabob Posted - 12/02/2012 : 17:35:05
I just cut out the link (URL) part.

She is a scamp. You could do with pointing her in the direction of the letter box have her shred bills as they come through the door.
n/a Posted - 12/02/2012 : 17:12:54
Ah! Bob - you're an angel!

Yes, look at her, naughty little madam! Shredding what my ex calls 'the snakes' toilet paper' - well it invariably is ...

Thank you! ...what did you do to make it work????
Lotabob Posted - 12/02/2012 : 16:35:13
Cleaned the link up for you. Not thumbnailed but I'm sure we'll survive.

http://s1030.photobucket.com/albums/y364/lilith039/?action=view¤t=mollyvid002-1.mp4

n/a Posted - 12/02/2012 : 14:31:27
Thanks Kelf - yeah, cute but destructive ...

http://s1030.photobucket.com/albums/y364/lilith039/?action=view¤t=mollyvid002-1.mp4]

I can post videos - yeah! Welll, I hope ...

****! It didn't work ...
Kelfezond Posted - 12/02/2012 : 13:35:51
So cute
n/a Posted - 12/02/2012 : 13:17:06
LOL - thanks guys ....ah a bigger house, I wish! One of my daydreams is a large but manageable house (hate housework) and a huge garden and a proper snake room and ...don't want much do I lol?

In the meantime Miss Molly has eaten a big breakfast and is prowling round playing with a toy mouse and growling at poor Finn, who's very elderly and sleeping in front of the fire and taking no notice of her at all (but she says he is.) Emily and Mouse are on the bed and deeply offended so I've got to be extra nice to them.

Looks like it's tuna for tea.
jbarlow91 Posted - 12/02/2012 : 08:38:43
She is cute. U have got one big collection of animals now. Bet you will need an extention on ur house soon lol
Jayde Posted - 12/02/2012 : 08:03:15
:') soo cute

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000