The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 hissing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
chrisc Posted - 18/02/2012 : 10:46:25
got mt female bull snake out to check the stat probes as the temps are running a little hot.
she was wrapped around my hand trying to be mean by tail rattling and hissing at me
made me laugh not meanaceing at all.
shame my phone was downstairs so could not film it
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 18/02/2012 : 15:23:05
Congrats - sounds like a good shed - he's a nice big lad already, I'll look forward to pics.
chrisc Posted - 18/02/2012 : 12:37:48
just went upstairs an ivan was just finishing his shed. a little broken but its all there
i swear he looks twice as wide now, will post some pics later
the shed was just shy of 5ft so hes about 4 1/2ft now

sorry
bats missed you reply when i was typing. harriet maybe, i was sort of thinking mavis but still undecided
n/a Posted - 18/02/2012 : 12:37:33
Ah, Ziska's shedding too. I miss her theatrics, although I'm trying not to bring them out of their vivs too much atm owing to the mite situation upstairs (my 2 pits and Shiva are in the living room.) Plus Molly the new cat isn't as laid back as the older ones yet. Shadrach's going mad trying to get out though - might try a quick video.

Have you named your girl yet? This might sound really silly but I know you like trad names ...what about Harriet? Don't know why that name should spring into my head but just ignore it if it's too silly lol.
chrisc Posted - 18/02/2012 : 12:21:40
it was a very quiet hiss nothing like the videos ive seen.
yes she settled in very fast but ivan seems a bit shyer.
he is going to shed any day now
n/a Posted - 18/02/2012 : 12:07:21
Aww bless her - they're so gorgeous and naughty when they do that - incredible the noise they make and it's fascinating, feeling the tail whirring against your hand. They do like pretending to be dreadful dangerous monsters lol. Sounds like she's settled well with you and getting full of herself.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000