The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 O B-limey T

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 03/03/2012 : 00:31:37
I have not seen my OBT out of the burrow properly for ages (there was a video of the event somewhere) anyway I decided to lure him out today with a wax worm strategically placed just out of reach of the burrow entrance. I then got on with my insect related chores (stinky crickets) I look over and this HUGE orange house cat with 8 legs is standing bold as brass out of the burrow, gently easing forward feeling the ground where the waxworm has now hidden just under the soil, it then scoops up a chunk of soil, bites in and as the dust settles he turns away worm in fang and pushes into the burrow through a hole that wasnt visible from the surface (to me anyway) Boris is absolutely massive now, I reach for my phone to take a picture but the spirit of cellular power frowned upon my idea and my phone died. So shocked though was I that I had to share. I will see if the same trick works tomorrow and see if I can get a picture or video.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kelfezond Posted - 05/03/2012 : 10:56:20
Can't wait to see the pics!

we had a moment of bravery (we as in 'my girlfriend') last night as shelob spends all day with her legs out the hide now she finally climbed out yesterday and my girlfriend managed to get her hand in sat next to shelob for a few minutes before shelob disappeared down a tunnel againn. (i was natturally a few feet behind her with rolled up newspaper)
mort13 Posted - 04/03/2012 : 23:48:44
OMG! Sounds like a scene from my worst nightmares lol.
Glad your freaky friend is thriving though.
chrisc Posted - 03/03/2012 : 10:15:57
looking forward to the pics

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000