The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Corn mess

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
austin_89 Posted - 05/03/2012 : 18:48:55
I very nearly had my first incident with snake poo today, had the 2 corns out today as its been a couple of days since feeding and i had just passed the one i was holding to my younger sister and just as she moved away from me she just let rip! I narrowly escaped with my clothes still smelling clean for such little snakes they do half make some mess...! Its safe to assume my sister was completely mortified and more a little embarrassed .... It was fantastic! Lol
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
austin_89 Posted - 05/03/2012 : 23:39:46
I made her see it as a good thing though, on Saturday I took her to pick up her very first snake, a beautiful baby Carolina corn called scarlet and told her that she's now a real snake keeper seeing as our little snow has pooed on her and bitten her! Lol
jbarlow91 Posted - 05/03/2012 : 23:10:03
My baby corn used to poo in my hand everytime I got her out the little git. Not got me for few months now tho lol
n/a Posted - 05/03/2012 : 22:29:40
LOL - yes, horrible snakes, disgusting little gits but yes, life's not complete without several revolting corns and their revolting little cloacas ...ewwww!
austin_89 Posted - 05/03/2012 : 22:26:03
Still gotta love em tho hey? Lol
n/a Posted - 05/03/2012 : 22:01:06
Lol - well, there's always the deceitful one ...I remember when Spider was new; there she was, a tiny bootlace; she emitted about three times her own volume all over my sweater - and jumped! Into nowhere!

There was I, dripping corn slush and terrified I'd lost her ...turned out she'd lodged in the back of my fleece; she dropped out on the floor when I stood up (she was fine; I was a nervous, and very smelly, wreck!)

Funny to think of it now as she's about 4' and a magnificent specimen ...still don't trust her and her cloaca, nohow!!! ohh no!!!
austin_89 Posted - 05/03/2012 : 21:45:00
It made me hysterical!! Lol

She didn't go still she just exploded! Lol
n/a Posted - 05/03/2012 : 21:43:16
quote:
Originally posted by austin_89

Of course it wouldn't be Do the ends of their tails look fatter when there getting ready to mess? I hope to always avoid it!! Lol

I've heard that's so ...but what I watch out for is when they go totally still ...happy relaxed corn ...something's coming, something good ...

Disgusting little gits!
Scottydog Posted - 05/03/2012 : 21:11:23
This made me laugh
austin_89 Posted - 05/03/2012 : 19:38:53
Of course it wouldn't be Do the ends of their tails look fatter when there getting ready to mess? I hope to always avoid it!! Lol
n/a Posted - 05/03/2012 : 19:17:04
LOL - but would you have found it as funny if it had happened to you? (I speak as a frequent corn slush victim - in fact I'd prefer to be bitten lol)

I mean, hope you both outwit the corns' evil little cloacas in future but all the same, bet your little sister's hoping you're next for the corn slush tsunami ...watch out ...
austin_89 Posted - 05/03/2012 : 19:11:02
It was honestly the funniest thing I've ever seen, the look on her face was priceless! It would've made a cracking picture! Lol
n/a Posted - 05/03/2012 : 19:04:29
LOL - that's corns for you!

SLUSH merchants ....

Love them to the point of slushiness but they're well ...disgusting slushy little gits!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000