The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Pandora out for a .. bite to eat

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 10/03/2012 : 14:58:10

So today was nice and sunny and I did a quick temperature check and decided 22c was okay for Pandora to come and enjoy the sun, In the summer I often take her out and she crawls over the grass and ruins flowers and stuff. We always take some pictures because the sunlight makes her beautiful.

Today was a little riskier as she was a day overdue her feed and the room had dead rats in it from the night before but I know my Pandora and she's a kitten she'd never hurt anyone.

So here she is enjoying the sun

She is gorgeous and the sun light makes her sparkle nice.

She has a little explore over the grass, I never go too far away because she can really get some speed up.

Sometimes I have to get her back and put her back in the middle of the grass if she tries to get through to next doors garden. So back she comes!

But eventually it's time to go home and I have to fight to get her back on my shoulders

And then she decided she was in charge.
Pandora has never bitten before but today she decided she'd give it a try and whack! She hit the back of my arm.
I know what you're all thinking you want to see a photo.
And the chances are the camera wouldn't have been with us at the time.

But no, by some incredible degree of luck my girlfriend was still snapping photo's and managed to catch this GEM of a photo at the exact time of the bite.

You may now all laugh

Yes yes, very funny.
No it didn't hurt but being behind me I didn't expect it to happen and it made me jump!

A little messy but nothing too bad, considering she's an 8ft boa I'd have expected worse!

And just left with a little dots of blood to show what had happened. Pandora got home safety but INSISTED on sitting her head on my shoulder right next to my cheek for the ride up the stairs which I'll admit I was a little nervous about.

But she's still my precious little Pandora and I looove her :D

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
chrisc Posted - 11/03/2012 : 16:27:20
ha that pic is brilliant
n/a Posted - 10/03/2012 : 18:36:29
Lol Kelf, she must think you're a tasty geezer!

(You look just like my ex used to when he'd ask me to squeeze a blackhead ...)
Scottydog Posted - 10/03/2012 : 16:04:42
She's a lovely girl, looking forward to when mine gets to that size.
Lotabob Posted - 10/03/2012 : 16:00:03
That is the most perfectly timed photograph I think I have ever seen. At least you've got the Panda bite out of the way now too.
Kelfezond Posted - 10/03/2012 : 15:53:59
My girl is 7 years old now I believe :)
Scottydog Posted - 10/03/2012 : 15:52:25
Im really looking forward to letting my Boa have a roam too. Its not quite so warm here though so I may have to wait a bit. Just out of interest how old is you Boa now?
JanieW Posted - 10/03/2012 : 15:18:53
hehe thanks and it's alright you are welcome to mine, really its not a problem :P
Kelfezond Posted - 10/03/2012 : 15:16:14
lol goodluck with Fea Janie, not fair I hog all the tags ;)
JanieW Posted - 10/03/2012 : 15:05:00
LOLOL Oh Kelf..that's a classic

Although I dunno why i'm laughing as Fea's markings are spookily like Pandora's so might be me next time lol

Back to you guys, I guess she wasn't ready to come home

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000