The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 RI

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jbarlow91 Posted - 10/03/2012 : 17:59:05
I think my corn snake might have an RI. She hasn't eaten since beggining of december and today I had her out and she is making wheezing noises but there is no discharge from her mouth and nose and she is not lethargic as she is always out and about exploring so not sure if it could be something else. Will be making an appointment with vets when they open on monday just wondered if anyone had any ideas what it could be
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 10/03/2012 : 18:34:14
Corns do sometimes stop eating in the winter/spring months (one of mine has done the same) as they can have a mating season fast like royals. During this time they can be very restless too. An occasional whiffling or clicking in the nostrils can sometimes be a sign of impending shed; loose skin plugs in nostrils can cause this.

But all the same, best to see the vet if you're in any doubt. All the very best with her.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000